Chapter 1

Rain poured down on Youngji's face as she laid in the drenched grass. She closed her eyes and began to think of Jackson. She loved the way he could always make her laugh uncontrollably. Not to mention he had a really nice body to add onto that.

It began to rain harder. Youngji tried to get up but the downpour was too strong. Almost like it was flooding. Water seeped into her lungs, making her gasp for air. She struggled to move but her body kept getting pulled to the ground. She noticed her skin was turning blue and knew there was no hope.

Suddenly, a hand grasped onto her wrists and yanked her out of the water. Youngji fell to the ground and gasped for air. She looked up at her rescuer. She couldn't quite describe him. It was like her vision was blurred. Everything was a blur. He turned around to leave but right before he could step any further Youngji called out "Wait!". He turned a little to the side as if he was listening.

Youngji,"who are you?".

Rescuer,"I'm here to protect you. Forever and always."

Youngji opened her mouth to speak but before she could he disappeared into thin air.

📣BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP📣

Youngji woke up alarmed. She rubbed her head a little before hitting the snooze button on her alarm clock. What was that dream about? She began to wonder as she walked to the bathroom to get ready. He said something about "protecting you...or....being yours forever". It was so random though.. Could he have possibly been Jackson? She shook her head with the thought and began to get ready.

A few hours later

Youngji arrived at the Thai Restaurant Jackson told her to meet him at. She decided to dress elegantly because that's what Jackson told her to do. It took her awhile to find him but she finally did when she caught him arguing with the waiter. Typical Jackson,she thought.

Jackson: "What do you mean you have no Carbonara?"

Waiter: "Sorry, sir. But this is a Thai Restaurant."

Jackson: "Oh yeah....Well....never mind then. Continue on your way." *Jackson shoos waiter away with a swift hand motion*. Youngji stepped into view as the waiter walked away with a stern look on his face. Jackson quickly stood up and leaned in to kiss Youngji.

Jackson:"You look absolutely stunning."

Youngji:"Thank You" *blushes*

Jackson opens a chair for Youngji to sit. He quickly sat back down.

Youngji:" so...why did you want to go out tonight?"

Jackson:"What? Am I not allowed to have a date with my girl? Like every other couple..."

Youngji:"No. No. It's not that. It's just we never get dressed up for dates. EVER. Why do you decide to do it now? All fancy and stuff...I mean, is there something you want to tell me."

Jackson: "I do want to tell you something. Just wait until later, Love."

Youngji was curious to what Jackson has planned to tell her. Ohh...could it be a gift? But it's not my birthday. Whatever, Jackson loves to gift things for no reason anyway. He could give you a rock and call it a "present" if he really wanted to.

Jackson:"Where's that waiter?"

Jackson notices the waiter and waves him over. Waiter comes over.

Waiter:"are you guys ready to order?"

Jackson and Youngji order their food.

Waiter takes order and walks away.

Jackson:"You look so beautiful"

Youngji: "why are you being like this?"*blushes*

Jackson:"because I love you that's why".

Youngji:"you're being too much"

Jackson:"I'm being too much now? Wait until later"

Youngji :"oh my god. Can't wait"

Jackson:"trust me. You're going to love it"

Waiter comes over with their food. Jackson and Youngji eat while talking about their members.

About 30 minutes later....

Waiter comes to table with dessert. A cheesecake with strawberries on top. Youngji stuck her fork in and hit something with her fork. She digged it out and it was.....a ring. Omg what's this?Jackson grinned from ear to ear as he gazed at Youngji.

Youngji:"what's this?"

Jackson gets on one knee by Youngji.

Jackson grabs her hands.

Jackson:"Youngji you make me the happiest man on this planet. I want to spend the rest of my life with you. I love you with all my heart. I know you love me too, even when I can be completely ridiculous at times. Will you do me the honor of being my wife?"

Youngji couldn't believe it. She was on the verge of tears. This was probably the most cheesiest proposal. Ring in a cheesecake? Typical Jackson. She laughed as tears streamed down her face.

Youngji:"of course I will Jackson."

Jackson :"don't cry."

He wipes her tears and kisses her passionately.

Jackson: "it's official.we're going to be married."

Youngji:" I can't wait to call you my husband"

Jackson:"and I can't wait to call you my wife"

Jackson grabs the ring and licks off the cheesecake with his tongue. He placed it on her finger.

Jackson:"sorry if this proposal was a bit of a disappointment to you..."

Youngji:"no no. It's fine. I love it"

Jackson:"that's why I love you. You don't care about how stupid I can be"

Jackson kisses Youngji.

Waiter comes with check. Jackson throws money on the table and leaves immediately with Youngji.

Jackson:"I hope I'll get a little surprise tonight."

Youngji:"you sure are"

She drags him to her car and lust is filled through the air.