I'm 4 good fox

"No. No you l4ds promised."

They didn't stop. They ignored his begging for the man's mercy.

"This isn't wh4t I 4greed to!"

They dragged the almost lifeless body onward. 

"L4ds ple4se! Bonnie! Chic4!"

No response. The chicken and the bunny simply stared at the fox.

"You told me you wouldn't hurt him!" 

"<FOXY. WE FEEL NO PAIN.>" 

"He isn't one of us!"

"<WE ALL HAVE TO FOLLOW THE RULES.>" 

"He isn't one of us, Freddy! He's Hum4n!" 

The bear cocked his head. He then looked at the beaten, bloody body of the security man and then back at the fox.  He then took his large, animatronic bear paw back behind his head. 

The fox knew what was about to happen.

"I'm 4 good fox." 

"<THEN DON'T SPEAK OUT OF LINE.>" 

The bear brought down his beefy paw across the defenseless foxes face. The fox twisted and fell to the ground. 

"I'm 4 g00d f0x..."

The bear turned back around to the lifeless body and proceeded to shove it into the golden bear suit, several wires piercing the soft skin of the man. Groans of pain release from the man's mouth. 

"I'm 4 good fox...." Said the fox again, beginning to arise from the floor. 

The bear continued to shove the body in. The groans turned into screams as the wires pierced the legs of the man. 

"I'm 4 good fox..." He repeated.

"I 4m 4 g00d f0x.".

The fox was now on his feet, hovering behind the bear.

The bear began to turn around.

"Good. Fox."

Before the bear turned fully around, the fox grabbed ahold of his head, his jaw latching onto his forehead. The bear, startled, fell to the ground. The two wresled for a moment before he finally shoved the fox off.

"<WHAT IN FREDDY FUNTIME DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING.>"

The fox lunged for the bear, hook ready to jab him. The bear was ready this time and grabbed him and threw him into the wall. He quickly arose from the floor and lunged again, pinning the bear to the floor. His jaw again latched onto the forehead of the bear and began shaking him like a ragdoll until part of his forehead came off. The bear shoved him off again and pinned him down. 

"I'm 4 good fox." He repeated once again

The fox then rammed his hook into the side of the bears head, knocking him off of his torso. 

A bell rang. It was 6 am.

The fox began to loose power to his body. Before his entire body shut down, he turned his head to the security guard. The security guard stared back in awe. He than began to struggle out of the suit, crying in pain as he removed his legs. Bonnie and Chica remained behind him, motionless. Just as they had during the entire fight. 

"I'm 4 good fox." He said to the security man.

"I'm sorry."

The security man stopped stuggling and stared at the fox in tears. 

"You're a good fox..." He struggled to say.

The fox smiled to the best of an animatronic's ability before fully shutting down, out of free roam mode.