Prologue

Technical City, located near the ocean a big city that was good until an apocalypse happen making it different in which it became an attraction to meteor showers but luckily a goddess gave the city a force field so meteor shower won't destroyed it. Field land is in which the city is part of along with a town in the land all though there's ruins in most of the land.

Right now the story will start

Draw P.O.V.
I'm Draw, your typical everyday normal guy...well sort of but anyways I live in the Field Land that's a big land and near the ocean is pretty nice and I like living here as it is calm until that one day when everything was an apacolypse which made this place have meteor shower but y'all probably know that already.
Right now I been caught up in some unexpected stuff as we have some trouble upon that there's a guy named Insanity in which he's been trying to make everyone worship but also try killing the dieties in which I don't know if they are good guys or bad guys, is hard to tell.

Anyway enough of that and intruduce myself properly....intruduction and formalities are usually embarrassing but this is what I should expected. Again, my name is Draw, by my name I like drawing, usually I will draw anything even from my imagination although I could get myself carry away which is pretty embarrassing sometimes and I'm normal sort of but you will learn a bit more of me later on. Right now this is simply a short introduction the real stuff will start....

...Next time.