INFORMATION

This game will test your survival skills, how well you do under pressure and teamwork skills.

YEAR: 2094

“How could you let the patient leave like that? You damn fool!” The man screamed at the younger girl, causing tears to well up in her eyes

“It was an accident! He said that he didn't feel too good and wanted to go home to re- oh- i fucked up.” The girl whispered, just realizing what she has done.

“Don't say a word to anyone. Warn the government and everyone at the CDC. I need to get home to my family.” The man said hurriedly, grabbing his keys and jacket before running out the door as the girl made multiple phonecalls.

“What have i done?” She said, freaking out and knocked over some chemicals and slipped and fell, knocking over some gas. She began to panic, fear taking over her body as the gas began filling the room. She crawled to the door, holding her breath already knowing if she breathes it in that she'd be done for.

The girl made it to the exit, opening the door thinking it would help, not realizing she just fucked over humanity.

ONE DAY LATER

“Turn on the news, dipfuck.” The girl said annoyed, rolling her eyes as the older man turned on the TV only to reveal multiple reporters freaking out as people were getting chased down by bloody people.

“Fuck is this? The Walking Dead or some shit?” One of the girls said, raising a brow as she chewed on her bubble gum, causing her sister to snort.

The news showed how fast the newest infection was spreading and how close it was from where they lived. More than one thousand people contracted this infection, no one lived through the stages of it.

“What the fuck. I didnt sign up for this bullshit. Pack you a bag, we're leaving this town.” The older girl said, grabbing her car keys as the younger one grabbed a bowl of cereal. “Let me finish eat-” the younger one said before being hit upside the head by her sister, causing her to drop her bowl as her sister began pulling her out the house, leaving their father to watch the news.

“Heaven, you dumb bitch.”

Groups began forming as people truly started to realize that this was the end of their days. No more late night Netflix binge watching, no more WiFi, no more happiness. Twenty people met at the park, waiting for further instructions on their phone.

“Do you see that in the sky?” One man said, getting out his car and pulled out his binoculars to get a better look. The sky began to turn a greenish brown and people began dropping to the ground. “I dont like the look of this.” One man said, quickly getting into his car with a few other people.

“Meet me at the store on Dickinson, I work there. We can stay there until dhit calms down.” The man said, getting into his car before driving off while others started following him.

☪⎜

Ⅰ ⎜ This game will be updated everyday with different scenarios, deaths and challenges.

Ⅱ ⎜ Since most of us are in different timezones, this will be updated randomly so sometimes it'll be morning for people but it'll mainly be updated whenever i finish a chapter.

Ⅲ ⎜ Your survival rests in your hands, no roles will be given out. It is mainly about how intelligent you are, even though most of you lack commonsense .

Ⅳ ⎜ ABOUT SCENARIOS

You will be given choices, imagine if this was real. You would have to make life or death decisions, whether to stay at a store or take a risk through the backwoods or high way. Whether to chop someone's arm off or let the bite get to them. Whether to drink the stream water or wait until you hopefully find bottled water. ETC.

The overall choice is what will make or break the group. Your life will rest in your hands.

Ⅴ ⎜ HOW YOU DIE

inactivity and whether you're a crackhead or not.

Listen up, there will be a groupchat, you WILL have to be active in it. Sometimes people in the group will be given an option to kill someone, it is very rare though. Also, given how you act in the group will also save you or kill you.

have fun