Counting Down Slowly

"My life is like a videogame, trying hard to beat the stage, all while I am still collecting coins."

-

Falling In Reverse

I have learned that life is just a big competition that everyone is trying to win. If you are reading this, than you might feel that way as well. As depressing as it may seem, no one will ever win this competition. The world will just constantly put you down and leave you a shell of a person; someone you would rather not be. The only way to remove yourself from this compitition; however, is through death.

Society has become a horrible thing. People on the media are on displays like dolls and telling the world that life is amazing, and that everyone should be at peace. In reality; however, life is completely fucked up. Society neglects people that are different, yet it tells the world that no one is bullied. It would be a lie for me to say that I am happy with my life as it is, and I cannot say I have gone a day without being bullied in some shape or form. Despite the life that I am currently living, I am still determined to show the world that I will not stand for what society refers to "acceptable" and it will not mold me into a mindless drone that the world seems to be.

I personally believe that nobody should be discriminated by their race, sex, sexual orientation, religion, ethnicity, or disability. I believe that women should be treated as fairly as men, and I believe that animals should not be slaughtered for the consumption of humans, for it is murder and completely barbaric. No matter how much I believe in this, society will never let my voice be heard, because of who I am. Because I am not a slave of mankind and I will not be toyed with. I know that there are others out there who feel the same, but we must work together to show the world what we're capable of.