Chapter 1: He who Destroys Oxygen

Abnie, one of the greatest Order nations, is being razed to the ground, by what could only be described as a demon. Pink rays blew away entire squadrons of soldiers, turning them into vapor. Angry roars echoed throughout the blazing city. But if one listens closely, they could hear the anguish in them. And the source, is a teenager with strange features.

He has large bat like wings sprouting from his back, a strange trident like tail. A orange yellow horn sprouts from his forehead, and a crest that looked like a crown. His arms are covered with crab like armor, and he has three fingered claws. His feet are also covered with the same armor, and are like an elephants. He lets out another inhuman roar, tears streaming from his black scleras and yellow iris, before he fires another beam, randomly into the sky. He screams in a slightly distorted voice.

"All you Gods! I hope you're hearing this! You took everything from me! So I'll take everything from you! I revoke my name of Luki, and take my old Destroyah! I am the Devil who Destroys Oxygen! Carve it into you minds. You will all regret making an enemy out of me!"

He spreads his wings, and takes off, beating them as he flies south, tears still streaming from his eyes.

"Mother. Father. Atima. Elder. I'll avenge you all."

Timeskip

Abnie was rebuilt, but became a Demon realm. The survivors of Destroyah's rampage call that day "The day of the He who Destroys Oxygen." Like a god, they spoke his name with fear, and called him a demon of old. But a large figure wearing a cloak is seen walking through the nighttime streets. Celebrating was happening, as the Demon Lord herself had visited. The figure climbs up the side of a chapel, now one used to worship the Fallen God. He stares down at the orgy below him. He reaches for his neck, lifting a locket so he could see it. He tapped the little button in the side, and it pops open. It shows a young boy, with a young girl, playing by a tree. The boy, covered with crab like armor. The girl, a normal human.

As the figure brushes a crustacean like claw over the picture, a single tear drop slides from his face, and splashes against the roof top. The Demon Lord hears the droplet, and looks up to see the figure who is observing the revelries.

She stands up, glaring at him. The revelries stop as all present turn their attention to the figure. But he seems to not notice, still staring at the locket. He notices the music stopped, and he looks around, before noticing that the monster orgy had noticed him.

"Shit."

Several magic blasts, blasts of fire and arrows roar towards him. And the figure leaps into the air, dropping his cloak, the clothing being destroyed. He spreads his bat like wings before landing in the large space in front of the Demon Lord. Those who survived, scream in terror and hide behind their respective partners. He easily towers over the Demon Lord. He blinks, before he speaks.

 He blinks, before he speaks

"I'm not here to fight. I want to talk."

"Proceed."

"Mother-"

"Quiet! What do you wish to talk about?"

"A village, five miles from here. Has it been repopulated?"

"Yes. A Lich recently revived there, and her name was Atima."

Destroyah's eyes widen, before he suddenly spreads his wings, and shoots into the sky, becoming a red dot faster than one could blink. The Demon Lord watches as the red dot disappears, before turning and sitting on top of her husband, signaling the orgy resume.

As for Destroyah, he's beating his wings so fast, they look like a hummingbirds. He soon sees the village. He dives, spreading his wings to slow down. He lands, carving trenches in the ground as he halts to a stop. He looks around, ignoring the startled villagers. He sees his old home, and he pretty much sprints faster than a cheetah. He skids to a stop, before staring with tears streaming down his face. There, in front of his old home, was a Cancer monster girl, hugging a man with scars all over his body. They seem to be tense, but realize who it is. The Cancer covers her mouth in shock.

"Baby Luki?"

Destroyah slowly steps forward, before running at his adopted parents, wrapping his arms around them, as they did the same. His sobs touched the hearts of those watching. They had heard news of what he did, but in ways he hadn't changed. But they all watched as a certain undead sorceress float up behind the reunited family.

"L-Luki?"

The Serizawan legacy lets go of his parents before facing the Lich.

"Hey... Atima."