The infection in Arendelle!

It was a normal day. Olaf and Anna were running around in a field of flowers. Elsa watched them laughing and Kristoff was eating carrots with Sven. The town even seemed good.  I guess you can say that ended.

     Elsa and Anna were walking in the town. Then all of a sudden Kristoff was riding on Sven in a very fast motion. "Is everything okay Kristoff?" Anna asks worried. "Anna. Elsa. Me and Sven were coming back from ice harvesting and we saw someone... it's was weird though.. they didn't seem okay. They seemed like they came to life from a death like sleep. Well what I'm trying to say is.. I think they died and came back to life..." He tells them. Elsa and Anna have confused faces. But then they see the undead thing come out of the woods moaning and groaning. Elsa looks frightened and shoots ice at it. "See that's what I saw..." Kristoff says. The undead thing freezes but Elsa's afraid that is won't hold. "Kristoff. Anna. We need everyone to go to the castle. Now!" She says. They do as told. Elsa does the same. When everyone gets in the castle court yard. Elsa doesn't see Olaf. "Where's Olaf?" She asks Anna. Anna looks worried. "OLAF!" Anna yells. Kristoff grabs a sword and goes to search for Olaf. Anna starts to go to but Elsa stops her. "No. Anna. Stay here..." She says. "But. Olaf. He's..." Anna stutters. Elsa looks at Anna and then at Kristoff. "I'll go with Kristoff, you stay here. Okay. I don't want anything to happen to you..." She tells Anna. Anna does as she's told. Elsa follows behind Kristoff yelling Olaf's name.

Elsa and Kristoff find Olaf playing with the baby trolls. Grand Pabbie notices the worry on Elsa's face. "What's wrong? Is everything okay." He says. Kristoff tells him about the undead thing. Grand Pabbie tells them how to stop the undead. "Olaf time to go. Thank you Grand Pabbie." Elsa says. "Your welcome Elsa." Grand Pabbie replies. Olaf goes to Elsa's side. Kristoff, Elsa, and Olaf begin to leave. Olaf starts asking questions and Kristoff answers them all.

When Elsa, Kristoff, and Olaf get back, the frozen undead thing is gone. "I knew that ice won't hold..." Elsa says. But then here comes three more of them coming. Elsa looks afraid. Kristoff runs over and stabs one in the head with his sword. Elsa uses ice to stab another one in the head. Kristoff stabs the last one with his sword. All three of the undead are now actually dead. "I hope that was all of them..." Elsa says. "Let's hope so..." Kristoff replies. Olaf just starts heading to the castle. Elsa gives him a funny look and follows him. Kristoff follows her. When Anna sees them walk through the gates she runs over to them and hugs them all. She gives Elsa a bigger hug. "You were gone way to long..." She says. Elsa smiles. "You don't have to worry about us..." She says. The gates close then too.

     Elsa, Anna, Kristoff, and Olaf are inside the castle. Sven is outside in his little barn... "When will we know when it's safe?" Anna asks. Kristoff thinks for a second. "Maybe Grand Pabbie will give us a sign..." He says. "Yea maybe they will." Olaf says. Elsa is looking out the window. "What do you think Elsa?" Anna asks. Elsa turns around to look at her sister. "I don't know maybe Kristoff's right..." She says. Kristoff laughs a little. "Elsa that is literally the first time you ever said I was right about something..." He says. Elsa stares at him. "I said maybe..." She points at him. "You still said it..." Kristoff says. Elsa looks back at the window. She's sees something going on in the courtyard.  "Um I think we have a problem..." She says. Anna comes over. "What is going on?" Anna asks. Kristoff goes to check it out. Anna sees him stab someone in the head with his sword. He comes back and throws his bloody sword on the ground. "What happened?" Anna asks. Kristoff looks up at Anna. "One of them turned into the undead..." He says. Elsa is still looking at the window. "So this thing won't stop in till we're all dead..." Anna says scared. "I don't know, but it could..." Kristoff says. Anna walks over to Elsa and wraps her arms around her. Olaf hugs Kristoff.

    Anna hopes that this isn't the end. She hopes the trolls can fix this. In till then they have to stay locked up in the castle. This time it ain't because of a magical secret. The story continues.