The Beginning

It all started one night when I texted my best friend (little finger) "I'm bored" that bitch was like "you should write something random". So here I fucking am sitting at my old Toshiba laptop listening to Marian Hill and typing away (not to worried about errors) suddenly I hear a loud explosion outside my home. I jump up from my seat and run outside, it was my neighbor's house engulfed in flames a plane crashed down from the sky and fell on it. I rush back inside my house to call the cops.

"911 what's your emergency?"

"yeah I need someone's help my neighbor's house is on fire, I think a jumbo jet fell from the sky and onto it, my location is outside of town 15 miles west on the highway"

"Okay, I've contacted the fire and rescue but it may take some time for them to get on the scene can you go look for injured people?"

"ugh, I suppose but I sorta have social anxiety, I can't touch people nor say a word to them, I mostly can awkwardly look at them rendering the whole experience uncomfortable for myself and the other person"

"Yes, miss I understand that but there may be people in immediate danger and you could help save them, please trust me"

"Yeah I suppose your right hold on I guess I'll go have a look"

"Thank you and don't hang up the phone"

"You see that's going to be a problem, I have to hang up. Goodbye" (click)

I put the phone in my back pocket then put on my shoes and wander over to my neighbor's yard "ugh this is so uncomfortable it's so smokey and I'm scared" I say to my cat who's following me. that's when I see the first person dead (well actually it was basically half a person) "ew omg kitty don't look" I pick up my cat and hide her eyes. I continue to adventure into the crash site. The plane couldn't even be recognized as a plane anymore is just twisted metal and junk. I start seeing more body parts and what I suppose are guts and various organs, thankfully I hear sirens coming but they're still miles away, and that is when I see him. The most beautiful man to walk in this doomed rock orbiting the sun. thankfully he is not hurt. Suddenly there's a huge explosion that sends the body's and twisted metal from the plane straight toward the guy. The explosion knocks me and kitty to the ground, we lay there unharmed but trying to collect our thoughts. (well, my thoughts are more than her's because her's are just kitty thoughts)

"Oh shit,  I hope he's okay" I quickly say to kitty

I sit up and look toward where I saw him last but notice a seat has landed on top of him, I see him moving and trying to get my attention. He's waving his arms around and shouting."Help! Please will you get this fucking thing off me? It's on my legs" He says while I continue to just awkwardly stare at this God-like human. Kitty leaps from my arms and runs over to him, I get up from the ground and head over to them. Kitty pounces on his chest, purring.

"Sorry, Kitty has a sweet tooth and you're over here looking as sweet as candy" I pick kitty up off of him.

He ignores my attempt to flirt and calmly asks me to lift off the seat that's pinning him to the ground.

"Oh yeah, for sure my dude," I say as I push it off of the lower half of his body. "So I already called for help but they are going to be a few more minutes"

He checks his body for any damage then holds onto my hand while he gets up and steadies himself. Once he's up next to me I notice how significantly taller he is compared to myself. 

"So were you on that plane?" I ask while looking closer at the wreckage, and my stupid neighbor's house which is now unrecognizable.

"Actually, I wasn't. I'm a FedEx driver and I was making a delivery to this house when a plane came crashing down on me and my truck." He gestures over to his now mangled delivery truck. 

"Oh damn, that's super bad luck dude."

"Yeah... Hey, could you help me look for my phone? I need to call my boss and tell him what happened."

I set Kitty down on the ground and start rummaging through junk that is strewn across the ground. "I don't think were going to find it."

"Damn this day just keeps getting worse." As he's replying to me an loud explosion booms not 200 yards from us.  Kitty runs back to me jumping into my arms. 

"I think we should probably move away from the crash site, let's go over to my house while we wait for the emergency responders."

As we make it back to my yard tell him he could just use my phone to call his boss.

*Timeskipp for the next chapter cause I'm now a homo*