Before we were one

It's was a very hot Monday of the month September 2018 in Australia, when Alexander was on his way to school, now to Alexander he thought it was going to be just like any other day, do work, have breaks, do more work, go home and do homework, but little did he know that today was going to be a life changing day because he was going to fall in love.

Charley( Alexander's mum):
Get up it's time for you to have breakfast and then leave for school.

Alexander:
Yes mother I'll be down in a sec I just have to get dressed and have a shower.

Charley:
Ok honey just be quick your French toast and coffee will go cold.

Alexander:
Yes mum.

Alexander went and had his shower and got changed into this

Alexander then proceeded down stairs to have his breakfast before leaving for school

Alexander:
Morning mum thanks for my breakfast and coffee but I have to leave now if I want to arrive to school on time.

Charley:
No worries darling have a good day at school.

Alexander:
I will mother.

Alexander went on his way to school in his car he drives a Range Rover evoque.
When he arrives at school the day starts as usual he attends his first two classes math and science then he goes to his groups usual meeting place for recess.
When Alexander arrives there he notices that there are more people than usual.

Then he lays eyes on her the most beautiful person he's ever seen, his heart stops and his jaw hits the ground with a thunderous thump, she turns around to see him starring at her at she blushes, and she feels a sudden heat come over her as if she came down with a cold.

Alexander starts to approach her and begins to talk when...