malachi and olven

a/n: I don't own these two characters, they belong to thatoneweebkid. so here's the info on them both.

name: malachi

age: 44

lover: olven (engaged)

likes: violence, getting paid, blood and guts and weapons.

dislikes: like doing stuff for free, not getting a job done, people not being able to deal with gore and gets bored easily.

looks: Wolf, grey fur, a lot scars under his fur, cold blue eyes, long black claws, and a slightly white/tan underbelly

personality: he's not the confident party animalistic self he once was, he's a quiet, glaring wolf who's usually nice to his friends and untrusting of others,he is a lot more in control of his violent self, kind of grouchy and solemn, doesn't like people.

back story: He came from a place with animals just like him. But he turned to a life of crime after an incident that got him sent to jail. After that he did what he had to make money like sell drugs, assassinations, robbery, etc.

name: olven

age: 23

species: saiyan (those who don't know you need to watch dragon ball)

lover: malachi

powers:

(ssj3)

(UI)

PERSONALITY: he's always looking for fun and tries to get Malachi to have fun too.

likes: He loves helping people and making them smile.

backstory: He came from a random planet in space to earth seeking to understand humans

name: Jason meyer

age: 15

sorry, something went wrong in uploading this file.