Jelsa Unique Love

Hey guys:)Emma Snow here.I hope you like this book:)

PS:I'm really bad at punctuation.

Elsa's POV:

I got up at 7:00am.I went to bath.I wore my fav tank top that says 'Let It Go'.I put on some light make up.I put on my fav lip balm(Cola Flavour).I drove my car to school.I met with my bff's(Lily,Cat).We went into school.As usual,we get greeted by everyone.Yousaid it,I'm a CCP.

Jack's POV:

I woke up.I saw the calendar.It was first day of my new school.I got dressed and drove to school.I went to the registration counter to get my time table and my locker number.I head straight to my locker.My locker was number 300.The locker beside mine was decorated with snowflakes.I wonder who's locker was this.

Elsa's POV:

Cat,Lily and I have different classes.So I told them i'll meet them during lunch.My class now is music.I love music class.I went to my locker first to keep my other books.I saw a white haired boy beside my locker.I thought it was a new student.I have always loved new students.

Jack's POV:

As I closed my locker.I saw a girl approaching me.She was so beautiful like an angel.She had platinum blonde hair,blue eyes and the most loveliest smile.

Elsa's POV:

I approached the new student.

Hi,I'm Elsa Winters but call me Elsa.Are you new here?What's your name?Where are you from? I was so excited that I asked so many questions at once.What can I say I love new students.They are like family.

Jacks's POV:

The girl approached me.I was really shocked that I can even move.She came and said:

Elsa:Hi,I'm Elsa Winters but call me Elsa.Are you new here?What's your name?Where are you from?

Jack's POV:

So I finally know her name.It is Elsa.Her name is so beautiful.What am I saying.

Elsa's POV:

He's quite cute.Elsa what are you saying.You just met him.Besides,is this how the others feel when they fall in love?

Jack's POV:

Me:Yup,I'm new here.My name is Jack Frost but call me Jack.I'm from the north pole.

Elsa:Cool.Well,Jack what class do you have now?

Me:Music

Elsa:Great!Let's go to class together!

Wow! She is really cheerful.

Elsa's POV:

Looks like we have the same class together. Yippee:)

Jacks's POV:

Yes:)I have the same class as her.We walk to the music room.Elsa was greeting and greeted by everyone.I guess she is really popular.She looks so beautiful.

Elsa's POV:

I greeted everyone like always.I seriously have no idea how I get this much of energy.But all I can say is 'This is me'.We arrived at the music room.I can't wait.

Elsa's POV:

We arrived at the music room.Ms.Susan was just about to take the attendance.I raise my hand when she called me.

Ms.Susan:Alright class today we have

a new student that will join

us.