First day of school

Start the school again, that hateful bell starts to stun the ears, Jessica and Willy are 13 years old and start the school year again, that year would have changed their lives.

Willy: "I got up like every morning early, but I do not want to go to school unfortunately I'll have to start another year of shit, I'm going to go by bus now I go to school".

Jessica: "I do not want to get up I'm sleepy I'll lose the first round as usual
I get up in a hurry I get dressed in the bathroom but I lose the bus and I'm forced to take the second round ".

The two best friends come to school and meet and embrace even if they had seen the day before.Entrano and the usual pallid speech of the teacher to engage us, this year we have exams etc ...

Jessica: "Enough I'm bored now I ask him to go to the bathroom Willy ask him too and take a walk"

Willy: "Wait, I'll go first"

Jessica: "Ok"

The two go to the bathroom and talking Jessica clashes with a new school teacher

Jessica: "Who was it?", He looked up, "Be careful where he walks"

Willy: "How are you, Jessi?"

Professor: "Forgive me Miss I was minded to go in 2 A" (in mind: it is so beautiful this girl I would take her with me but I could come father)

Jessica: "Now the 2A can go is the last one at the bottom"

Willy: "What an unpleasant this professor
We hope not to meet him again "

Jessica: "Let's go!"

Willy "Indeed we hope"

The school ends

Willy: "Jessica today you're strange the last time you were so you were in love what happened"

Jessica: "My heart melted today when we went to the toilet"

Willy: "??? What ???"

Jessica: "You can not understand"

Willy: "What, but you're crazy
Could it be your father? "

Jessica: "I lost my mind for him how beautiful he is! I will conquer him at all costs, I love him ..........."

Willy: "How can you say I love him if he turned out to be an obnoxious person and you do not even know her"

Jessica: "I do not know what's happening to me but my head says so and my heart is beating very fast"

Willy: "The last time you had a boy you were making a girl in front of your eyes, be careful."

Jessica: "How about today if you stop all day at my house and talk about it?"

Willy: "Ok, thanks for the hospitality,
I ask my mother "

SCHOOL THE PHONE
D
R
THE
N !!!

Daniela: "What's Willy?"

Willy: "Today I stop all day at Jessica's house"

Daniela: "Ok behave well Hello"

Jessiva: Hurray !!!

Willy: "I wonder what your mother prepares for lunch"

Jessica: "Knowing that you are like a child for you will prepare something you like"

Willy: "Maybe cannelloni?"

Jessica: "Stop thinking about food only"

THE TWO ARRIVES AT HOME MANGIANO AND PERÒ WILLY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HAS THE INTENTION OF JESSICA DIRECT

IF YOU LOVE THIS CHAPTER LEAVE A STELLINA AND COMMENTS TO CORRECT IN EVENT ERRORS AND SHARE WITH FRIENDS
A BACIO😘