Chapter 1

Riko sighed as she walked into the cafe she was wearing a long skirt as well as a regular shirt black shirt with a cardigan over it. She had Dark Orange colored hair and Amber eyes. Her hair was put up nearly in a neat bun/ponytail. After moving into her new apartment. She heard her new Roommate was already there but was working from what the note she saw. She walked into a cafe wanting some nice coffee after her long day. She recently graduated from highschool and Now was in College. She sat down and stretched placing her purse down and took out some Yen to pay for her coffee. She walked over to the counter. As she did she waited in line until she walked up and saw her.

Miyako looked and saw the very beautiful young woman in front of her and she was stunned. Miyako similar to how Riko is, is going to college after graduating from high-school. She had medium length straight brown hair that was kept down and grey eyes. She was wearing something casual wearing Jeans and a black T-Shirt on with of course an apron that had the cafe's logo on it. She blushed lightly and suddenly felt nervous. "H-Hello! How can I help you!" She said making a polite smile. Riko smiled as she saw how rather nervous she was but didn't think much about it. "A black coffee please" she said smiling at her. "Right away" Miyako said as she quickly went to work to make the coffee. She didn't realize it but she put slightly extra work into this cup than usual. She quickly went and gave her the cup taking the money Riko gave her. "Thank you" Riko said with a smile and walked away over to the table she was sitting at and then took a book out to read. Miyako worked throughout the night but she couldn't help but stare at the woman she had met. She didn't know why she felt this feeling of attraction towards her but she couldn't help it. After it was around closing time she looked over and saw Riko still reading Miyako raised an eyebrow and chuckled lightly she bought herself some coffee and walked over now in regular attire. "I'm excuse me miss we're closing now" she said to her. Riko jumped lightly and looked at her watch quickly. "Oh my! I forgot the time I was so into my book... it's so late and I was gonna make dinner before she came back..." she said sighing Miyako raised an eyebrow and smiled at her. She found her panicked actions rather cute. "Kodama-Dono can you lock up? I have to hurry home tonight!" The younger coworker said quickly walking up to her and she nodded. "No problem Kiyama-San" she said smiling at her as she lit up and smiled running out. Miyako then chuckled as she walked outside to lock up waiting for Riko. "Thanks for coming" she said to the customer as she walked and and show bowed. Riko blushed lightly not having seen someone now to them like this when walking out of a store or restaurant. "No problem... the coffee was quite good" she said as Miyako then locked up. "Thank you I try... Well goodbye then have a good night" Miyako said feeling slightly awkward but as she started to walk back to her apartment she saw Riko walking the same way. Riko looked over at her and blushed lightly chuckling. "Guess we're walking the same way" she said smiling. "My Names Uh Miyako Kodama" she said smiling at her as they walked. "And I'm Riko Hakozaki" she said smiling back. "So if you don't mind me prying a little what book were you reading?" She asked as she suddenly felt a droplet Of Water But she didn't think much upon it. "Oh it's called Silence.. it's about a woman who is going into college and that's really it" she said chuckling. "I've gone through the first couple of chapters and so far it's nice... I guess I decided to read it because I'm a freshman myself" she said blushing lightly. Miyako smiled and nodded. "I'm a freshman myself which college are you going to?" She asked. "The one nearby, Ashiba University" She said Miyako's eyes widened as she walked. "Uh im going there too!" She said chuckling. Riko then laughed a little as well. "Wow small world I guess, I just moved in today and I'm about to see my roommate when I get back" she said as she walked up to to her complex. The the thing they both noticed is that they were walking up to the complex. "Wait do you live here?" Miyako asked Riko nodded. "Well I guess we're neighbors somewhat" she said smiling lightly as Miyako opened the door for her. "Guess so" She said as she walked in "Thank you" she said as they both walked through and they walked in and up. As they walked to the 3rd floor they walked the same direction. "I guess it's the same floor... closer world than we thought" Riko said. As they walked up they both slowly walked up to the door. "Wait..." they then stopped at the door and they looked up at the room. "308?" She asked. "...308..." Riko said. There eyes widened and they both blushed.

"W-What?!" Is all that could be heard from both in unison.