Do we really have to fear Death?

Bakit nga ba tayo nabubuhay? ??? Para saan pa't mamatay rin lang naman???
   Minsan kapag nag-iisa ako malimit kong  naiisip kung pano ang pakiramdam ng mawalan ng buhay. It's like I can predict my future parang kapag ganito na ako magiging ganyan tapos pag ka tapos ng ganito ito naman.

Once, I cried  infront of my Mom telling her I can't die and I want to live forever pero sinabi niyang lahat ng tao'y may hangganan and She said I don't have to worry because Afterlife finally we'll live without limitations because GOD will open the Gates of his Kingdom providing eternal life.

Hindi ko dapat isipin ang kamatayan sa murang edad at dapat maging masaya habang nabubuhay pa.

Pero minsan sadyang susulpot na lang talaga ang ganitong topic. ..

I thoughts of suicidal but never do them because I know I can't achieve any benefits or good advantages when it comes to killing myself.

I deserve better, YOU deserve better . ALL OF US deserves better

So here's the deal
  "Don't turn your life into a mess, If it's already messed up Clean it. The thoughts of suicidal doesn't hold the keys for Improvement. I'm sure that my mission is to Live my Life to the highest point that sadness won't ever reach it and make the most of my time. When you achieve it you'll realized that you're oddly satisfied. Death is part of our Life you don't have to fear it. If there's a beginning then there's also an End. Whenever you Start there will be always a Finish Line. It's up to you if you stop midway and worry."

AUTHOR'S NOTE:
Plagiarism is a crime. Copying the ideas and words of another is an offense. Please seek a permission to the rightful owner.

You know!! You cannot just borrow an idea WITHOUT CREDITING THE SOURCE.

;) I'm a good gurl I ask you not to abuse my kindness...Jokeeeee. Excuse meeehh~