Shot 5: I love you arnavji

Hi guys , Seeing you after a long time . Sorry for the delay . I would try to be regular hereafter . Lets peep into the update without any delay 

The guptas had arrived for the mehandi function . Khushi was wearing a Red ,green and a yellow combo of a lehanga . She was looking beautiful . Her hair was let free and a one piece set adorned her forehead making her absolutely stunning .Khushi bent down in seeking blessings of Nani and Dadi . They both smiled seeing her .

Arnav slowly came down in stairs in his white sherwani . He was having a smile where he had his one hand on the pocket of the sherwani . He smiled coming down and took blessing of garima ,shashi and buaji .

He winks seeing Khushi but she just gave him a stare .

"Oops His Khushi is badly angry at him . He needs to Pacify her " he thought with a smile .

" So boys , Everyone go to your room . Only ladies are allowed " said Nani .

" Nani this is unfair " said Arnav .

"Yes Nani . Why is it always boys denied for every ritual . We also need Masthi " said Nk ..

" Yes Nani . We also need some entertainment right ??" asked Akash .

" Let it deviyani. Let everyone be a part of this ceremony" said Dadi .

All except garima , Nani and arshi looked at Dadi with a wide eyes . It was actually a shocking behavior of Dadi who is speaking sweetly .

" Wow. What happened to you dadi . You are by our side this time. Did you get some memory loss ?" asked Nk without thinking what he is telling . It slipped out of his mouth .

Everyone chuckled where Dadi stared at nk with her famous glare.

" Sorry " said nk holding his ears .

Dadi just smiled seeing him .

Nk gives Dadi a tight smile

" Okay. Come on lets start the function " said Nani .

All got settled in the hall . The mehandi designers appointed started drawing mehandi in their hands . A special designer was appointed for khushi as she was the bride .

Arnav , Nk came and sat beside Khushi in both of the sides .

" What are you doing Khushiji ?" asked Nk .

" I am just sitting idle . What are you doing Nanheji ?" asked Khushi .

" Even I am seated Idle . What to do , I dont have any partner " said Nk in a teary tone with a dramatic expression .

" What partner ?" asked Khushi giggling a little .

Arnav was staring nk with " What the " expression .

" He and his dramatic behavior " thought Arnav.

" Everyone has a pair .Akash married Payalji . Nannav is also going to get married . Bechari me , I am only left as bachelor . I never thought that Nanav will marry . I thought that he would be my side and give a company " said Nk in a dramatic tone .

"Me your company ? No way . For giving you a company , I would remain as a bachelor . Who would be with you ?" asked Arnav with a irritated tone .

" Nannav , mere bhai . You forgot our bond so easily . When you were 9 years and me 7 years , You used to hug my hands and sleep . Did you forgot our days so easily ?" asked Nk with the same expression .

" What the " said Arnav gritting his teeth .

Khushi just laughed to the core .

" I didnt know that you both are that type of boys . Hai Devimaiya , What would I do with this type of husband ?" asked Khushi dramatically joining Nk's drama