Intro

A/N: Just to remind you, they are all humans here in the present time, wearing what they wore during 'Making of Kuroshitsuji II' OVA. So no smexy devilish shiz and reaper chainsaw gardening tools. No wait, let me leave the smexy part there. I'm thinking of killing one or two of them. It depends on me and my rather sadistic side. Alright, onward with this.

---------------------------------

"So, what are we supposed to do here again?"

Ciel asked to break the eerie silence as he, Sebastian, Grell, William, Claude and Alois stood in front of a normal-looking hotel that was abandoned and sure gave off a scary feeling.

It was five forty; just twenty minutes before six in the evening and it seemed that they were the only ones in that place right now.

"Well, we're here to complete the initiation, since we are freshmen." Sebastian answered, shoving his hands in his pocket.

"This is a waste of time. I'll grab my car and go." William commented and shook his head with a sigh, turning his back on the hotel, his hand reaching for the keys in his pocket. Grell grabbed him by the arm and spoke in a shivering voice.

"W-Will, don't just leave! I know you're cold and stoic like that but if you don't do this, no one will ever talk to you for four long years."

"I don't know about you guys but I've heard a great lot about this shitty hotel." Alois started, crossing his arms. "They say that it looks perfectly normal inside, just like any other rundown hotel complete with the metal plates and Victorian-like wallpapers."

Everyone listened.

"But once it strikes six, it becomes different. And the guests that check in... are never able to check out." a cold breeze went in as if on cue as Alois finished his sentence.

"There were some freshmen dudes that never returned, they said." He added after a while.

Claude pushed up his glasses. "There's only one way to find out if all of those are true or not." They all nodded at him.

"We have to 'check in' by six. Just five minutes left." Sebastian said, checking the time on his wristwatch. All of them placed their hands on the door. "Wait, we probably should stay altogether in one room, just in case." Ciel suggested.

"On three."

All of them pushed the doors open and walked by partner. Ciel and Sebastian by the front, Claude and Alois by the end and Grell and William stuck in between.

"So, in wh-what floor were we supposed to stay at?" Grell commented, his hold on Will's arms getting tighter by the minute. Will didn't mind though, it sort of made him assured that he's at least with someone in this place.

"Sixth." Ciel answered and they made their way towards to what seemed like the reception. Sebastian raised an eyebrow, seeing something like a key on it and stopped. "Wait, I see something over there."

Everyone did as he said, watching and following him at the same time. The raven-haired man raised the said key which was kind of old and rusty, but had this Victorian design to it.

"It's a key." Claude said as if it wasn't the most obvious thing in the world.

"Duh?" Alois said, rolling his eyes. Ignoring them, Sebastian noticed three numbers embossed on it. "It has these numbers, 'six-six-six'." He chuckled humourlessly right after. "Isn't that the d-d-devil's number?" Grell whispered, with his voice cracking at the end.

"Let's just assume that the ones on the other side want us to have a nice stay in their hotel. Let us not waste anymore time here, let's go." Ciel declared and he and Sebastian led the group towards the staircase.

"The elevator's obviously not working. Did anyone even bring a flashlight?"

Alois brought out his phone and turned its flashlight on. The others followed what he did, and felt stupid for not remembering about their phones.

Reaching the sixth floor, they turned to a corner and entered a room on the left, which was room 666, together. The room had a queen-sized bed with maroon sheets on the center, a vanity that had black and gold designs on it sat on the far right corner and a small walk-in closet was near it. On the left was a glass window, covered by ocean blue draping curtains. Everything was in Victorian style, and one could sense how the place was abandoned because of the dust and dirt accumulated in the place, and also the colors had been fading.

"Wow, if this hotel wasn't rumored to be the death of a bunch of people, I'd love it." Alois said, grazing his hand over the walls, whose color was a faded purple. Claude shook his head. "I'll text them and say we're already in here."

He clicked his phone open again and just noticed that there was no signal. He frowned and William took notice of it. "What's wrong?"

"Check your phones. Does anyone here have a signal?" Claude asked. Everyone reached for their phones once again and checked. All of them had their eyes widened and Grell even dropped his phone.

"Oh shit." Alois murmured and stopped on his exploration of the room.

"We're going to die." Grell muttered, picking his phone up. Ciel sighed exasperatedly. "Geez, Sutcliffe. Calm down. We just have to stay the night here and we're done, right? That's the purpose of this. No one, absolutely no one, is going to die."

"Let's just try and sleep, block out our fears and really just rest. It's six thirty already." Sebastian suggested and crossed his arms, sitting on the floor below Ciel who now sat on the bed, cross-legged and leaned on the headboard.

"Good luck with that." Alois rolled his eyes and leaned on the headboard as well, as he sat beside Ciel. Below him was Claude. Grell and Will were on either sides of Sebastian and Claude respectively on the floor. Sebastian noticed that for the first time, Grell didn't squeal over him and he smirked.

But frowned as he realized that Grell must be so freaked out about this place, he didn't even have time to fanboy over him. He sighed and leaned his head on the bedside table. "Good night, I guess." he mumbled, which was heard by everyone.

All of them just closed their eyes and tried to sleep. Little did they know they were up for a rather, life-changing adventure.

------------------------------

'Thank you for staying with us at Hotel 626. Have a good night's sleep and we'll see you in the morning.'