Killer Combo Fail

Author's Note: This is my first (hopefully  successful) fiction story. As a warning to the readers, it may contain foul language  and other acts not suitable for some ages. Please be guided accordingly. You may send me a  message, should you want to suggest anything. Feel free to voice out your own ideas.  I  hope you like it! :D    

~I walked into an unfamiliar beach where there were a lot of hot, sizzling chicks wearing only bikinis. Some were even topless. And guess what. I was the only guy there. Slrrrp! 

And when I thought things couldn't get any better, I saw Emma Watson, Jennifer Lawrence, and Megan Fox walking towards me, parading their perfect faces and bodies. Confirmed! I'm already in heaven!

I was so mesmerized by their beauty that I almost drooled. Almost. But then I remembered I cant loose my cool especially when these hot babes are around. So I started walking towards the three angels with all the charisma I could muster--which was a lot, actually. I stopped my tracks when I was a few feet away from them because I dont want to intimidate them with my good looks. Because you know, based on experience, girls tend to be shy to extremely good looking guys like me. So yeah.

But these girls, oh my god, these girls are different! They were aggressive, especially Megan. She came close to me. Very close. And she put her arms around my neck and pressed her body against me. Now our faces are only inches apart. And then she slowly caressed my face while looking at my lips and biting her own. Oh my god, is she seducing me? Because I think it's working. And then ever so slowly, she leaned forward, closing the gap between us. And then... And then...

*KRRIIIIING* *KRIIIIIIIING*

URGH! What a bummer! I was about to make out with Megan Fox!!! Damn it!

"What?" I said as I answered the call, annoyance obvious in my voice. I could hear really loud music in the background. 

O_o

Holy crap. I forgot im going on a party tonight!

Im late...

Oh well, it happens all the time. :D

"HELLO! HELLO BABE! HELLO!" yelled Ken on the other end of the line. It was so loud I had to move the phone away from my ears.

"GEEZ! You dont have to scream man. I think my ear wax is coming out!"

He just chuckled in response.

"SORRY! *Eherm Eherm* Sorry! Hey babe! Where are you? Youre late. AGAIN."

Told ya. It happens all the time. Tehee :3

"Chill man. I'll be there in a few minutes."

"Few minutes huh? You keep saying that every single time youre late. I bet youre not even dressed yet."

"Whatever. Just chill, okay?"

"Kay. Hurry up. The Tribe's already here."

And I hung up the phone call. It was Ken who called. My bestfriend. And we call each other "Babe", So sweet huh?

~~~

Party all day, party all night.

Smoke cigars, smoke pots.

Wine. Gin. Whisky. Beer.

And of course, BITCHES. 

YOLO.

This is my life. Full of happenings and excitement. There's always freedom. There's always fun. And there's nothing else that I want more. This is the epitome of a great life. So Hakuna Matata!