Chapter 1

SARA'S POV

Hey.. My name is Sara Dallas and as you can probably tell by my last name, my cousin is Cameron Dallas. Cam and I are very close, since him and Sierra are the only cousins i have. We hang out all the time even though he lives in Chino Hills, CA and i live in Chicago, IL. My Auntie Gina, Cam and Sierra would visit us all the time. Now its mostly just Cam.

He is flying into Chicago to celebrate Easter with us. Auntie Gina and my dad are siblings, and i have no other cousins on my mom's side, so its normally just the 3 of us. There is also a pretty big age difference since I am 14, and Cam is 19.

I am really excited to see Cam! We are picking him up from the airport now. As we are waiting by baggage claim, I spot Auntie Gina! I run to give her a hug,And say. "Oh my gosh! Auntie Gina its been forever! I've missed you so much!"

"Oh my gosh i've missed you too!" She says while hugging me tighter. "Cam is over there somewhere, why don't you go find him!"

"Okay! Where is Sierra?"

"Oh she couldn't make it, she is spending Easter with her new boyfriend Brent."

"Aw, well i am going to miss her."

"We all will" Auntie Gina says with a frown, " hey i think that's Cam!" I spin around and spot Cam! He is surrounded by a bunch of girls, asking for pictures. Did i mention Cam is famous on vine? You probably already knew that. I look over to the herd of girls and see Him. We make eye-contact and he pushes his way out to come and say hi.

"MADIE!!!"

"CAM!!!" He picks me up in a tight hug and spins me around.

"I've missed you sosososo much!" Says Cam.

" i know same here!" I exclaim. He puts me back down on the floor. "Well we better get going, Nana and Papa are waiting."

"Did nana make her sweet potato casserole?"

"Yes! I tried one of them this morning and it was delicious!"

"Yum! Can't wait." We drive back to our grandparents house and let Auntie Gina and Cam catch up before we serve ourselves. Once they are done,We start to fill our plates and eat. Everything was delicious! After dinner everyone helps to clean up and Nana serves dessert. She always serves it too early, but no one can say no to her lemon Easter cake! Everyone grabs a slice and sits by the TV.

Cam comes over and sits by me, "so do u have any plans for the next few days?"

"No, why?" I ask him

"Well i don't know if you knew or not, but i am doing a meet and greet with all the boys from Magcon right here in Chicago!"

"Omg no way!"

"Yes! And i wanted to know if you'd like to come with me!? And meet all the guys?!" Cam knew i loved all the guys but never got the chance to meet them. This is so exciting!

"I would love to!" I tell him.