Nora

↑What she looks like↑
↓What she's wearing↓

↑What she looks like↑↓What she's wearing↓

(A lil note, she is 24 years old.)

Nora is a close friend of Retta, Beth, and Annie. She's known then ever since her freshman year in college. Nora just graduated a few months ago, a degree in accounting and finance. Good with money.
Currently she's at her house with the other three, they are celebrating the new income of money. Nora participated, didn't steal, but she does most of the work with money, of course.

Nora's build is small and a little chubby, she sometimes calls herself a fun sized Snickers bar.

"Can you guys hand me a drink, all this money counting is tiring me." Nora yawned, leaning back in a chair as the other three chuckled and giggled.
"I have no idea where we'd be if you weren't here Nora." Beth said as she slid Nora a small glass of juice. Retta and Annie let out sounds of agreement, "You're like our bank accountant." Annie laughed as Retta rolled her eyes.
"Hah, no problem at all. Let's just make sure Rio is happy and we get the money distributed." Nora scoffed playfully as she closed her computer and slid some money from the table into a duffle bag, "So when are we going?"

The other three shrugged as Beth sighed, "He didn't give a location so I'm not sure." Once she said that there was a knock on the backyard door before it opened. There in came Rio and two of his men. Nora and the girls went quiet when Rio stepped in, his steps radiating power and intimidation along with..drop dead fuckn sexy. Nora let out a shaky sigh as she stood up and grabbed the duffle bag, walking over to Rio.

"It's all there?" His voice was deep and raspy like always, sending shivers down her spine, "Yeah it's all there. Double checked and evey thing." Nora held her head high, not stuck up, but not scared. Rio did scare her a bit at first, but seeing more of him, talking to him, observing him. It just made her feel closer and she wanted more.

Rio reached for the bag, but Nora pulled it back with a grin. He raised an eyebrow, slightly amused, "Stay for a drink?"
"What!?" Annie whisper yelled as Beth and Retta looked at Nora like she was crazy.
"Your boys can stay too if you want." Nora smiled and leaned against the table, pointing over to a cabinet full of liquor, red cups, and Shot glasses.
Rio laughed and shook his head, surprised but humored. He shrugged and placed his hands in his pocket, enjoying the other girls uncomfortable and scared looks, "Sure why not." He gave his little signature smile, making Nora melt inside.
"Great." She grinned and walked to the kitchen, pulling the girls with her.

"Are you fucking crazy!?" Retta whispered yelled.
"Yeah, why!?" Annie butted in as Beth rubbed her forehead while pacing.
"Well if you guys don't like it y'all can leave, I'm trying to get close with Rio, make things easier for m- I mean us." Nora huffed and she crossed her arms, looking away from them before moving to get the bottles and cups.
"Oh my god..Nora.." Annie gasped out and began to nudge Beth's shoulder, "She's got a crush on Rio.."
Nora tensed up as she slowly pulled a bottle down from a cabinet, feeling all of their eyes on her back. Nora's silence gave them the answer.
"Jesus, Nora!" Beth huffed and threw her hands in the air, frustrated, "Alright, we're out. Don't get killed. I need to get home and see my kids." Nora, Annie, and Retta could sense the jealous tone was in her voice, making things awkward when she walked out.
Annie and Retta said their goodbyes, gave hugs, and a good luck before they left, not knowing what to do with that information.
Nora sighed as she carried the cups and bottles into the dining area, "Well then.."