Chapter One

Nico stood in his cabin, kissing Percy Jackson. He seemed to lose track of time, as his lips swayed over Percy's. Yeah. You read it correctly. Nico Di Angelo is making out with the one he had been waiting for a very long while, Percy Jackson.

Nico felt the sun dying and he could smell the burning food being given to the gods through the fire, out in the dining pavilion. He was hungry, but he wasn't going to ruin this once in a lifetime moment., that he got to share with Percy. Percy let out a moan. Nico dazed out and lost himself. He pulled Percy's shirt and started kissing harder.

Percy suddenly pulled away from the Son of Hades. "Nico." Nico looked at him wryly, wondering what he was doing. "What?"

"Nico? Wake up." He kept repeating that same name, over and over, until it faded out, and Nico woke up.

--------------------------

"Nico? Wake up." Nico heard a familiar voice and a light shake over his shoulder. His eyes fluttered open. It was only a dream. Shit. Looming over him, stood Jason Grace, Son of Zeus.

He wore a black t-shirt with black pants and purple sneakers. Jason was starting to look like one of those secruity guys at a celebrity party or something.

"What do you want Jason?" Nico asked, aggravated that Jason ruined his perfect dream.

"You were kissing your pillow again, Nico." He replied, trying not giggle even the slightest of giggles.

"So, what?"

"Nevermind." Jason looked as if he felt guilty of something. Nico didn't need to worry about that though. Jason always cracked sooner or later, which also worried Nico, because of the secret Jason was keeping. The secret that Nico thought would ruin him if anyone found out. "What are you doing in here anyway?" Nico wondered, still angry for being woken.

"Chiron sent me to come get you. It's pair and battle time at The Arena."

"Thats not till' 2:30 PM."

Jason smirked. He showed Nico his wrist, a watch that read 2:30 P.M. on it, strapped around his wrist.

"Oh." Nico got out of bed and pushed Jason out the door so that he could get ready and attend the stupid camp activities.

Once he was dressed, he walked to The Arena and saw Clarisse and Michael Yew sword fighting against eachother. Nico rolled his eyes and sat down on the ground behind all the other campers.

"Nice of you to join us Nico." Someone said, sitting down next to Nico.

Percy.

Nico gulped and tensed his shoulders. He thought about the dream that he had earlier. Oh gods. Nico needed to change the subject. "Where's Ann-Annabeth?"

Though he really didn't care, he had a feeling he was about to do something he would regret. Percy tensed his shoulders and stayed silent, like he was trying to pretend he hadn't heard the question. For a second he looked like he was going to say something, but he hesitated and shrugged.

Now Nico really wanted to know. "W-Where's Annabeth?" Nico repeated, yearning for the answer to that simple question.

Percy's expression darkened. "It's not important, Nico! Just mind your own business." Percy snapped. Short after he said that, Percy saw the sad look behind Nico's eyes. "Sorry. It's just that a lots been happening today. I-I saw Annabeth..." His voice trailed off as a tear trickled down his face.

"You saw Annabeth what?"

"Kissing Dylan." Percy spat. After that, the son of Poseidon quickly got up, ran to the other side of The Arena, and sat next to Travis and Conner Stoll, who were fighting about a ... banana?

Annabeth cheating on Percy with Dylan? Nico could understand Annabeth cheating on anyone with Percy, considering how much of a pig she was, because she had found out about Nico's crush on Percy and started bullying Nico. But with Dylan? He was just awful.

Dylan was a son of Apollo, really good looking, and he was always after the ladies. Nico actually gave up on Percy for a bit, and had a small crush on him a while. But then he realized what a jerk he was and went back to his hopeless love of Percy Jackson.

Nico was interuppted from his thoughts, when he heard cheering for the winner of the match. "Clarisse! Clarisse!"

'Okay, children," Said Chiron. "Settle down while I pick the next winners." Chiron shuffled his fingers through a a clear container, filled with names. He picked two and held them firmly in between his middle and index finger. The centaur closed the container and read the next to competetors names. "Percy Jackson against Nico Di Angelo."

Ugh. Of course Nico gets stuck with the one demigod he didn't want to touch.

Nico laughed at himself. Who was he kidding? Nico wanted to sho-- His naughty thoughts were interuppted by Chiron shouting his name, trying ti get his attention. "Nico? Are you coming?"

Nico stood up and walked to the center, face to face with Percy.

Percy pulled out a ballpoint pen and took the cap off. It transformed into a glowing celestial bronze sword that could kill any god. Any monster. And any demigod. Nico pulled his weapon out. A black Stygian Iron sword, the weapon able to suck away its victims essense.

"Ready?" Percy said to Nico, sadness and numbness in his voice.

Instead of answering like a normal person, Nico hit Percy's sword and started fighting immediately. Percy was caught off guard, and lost himself for a second, but he eventually got back on track. Nico wasn't going to back down, no matter how turned on he was at that moment. He forced his sword onto Percy's arm, creating a small gap in his skin, blood oozing out.

Percy yelped at that feeling, but eventually continued to fight. He finally pushed Nico down on to the ground, and thrust his sword gently upon Nico's neck. Percy was on top of Nico, breathing heavily, bleeding slightly through the cuts Nico had created. Nico felt nervous and scared of what might happen next by his own fault, but he tried so very hard to pull himself together, no matter how painfully bad it hurt.

"Get. Off. Me...Now." Nico said, angry and in pain by the small bruises caused by the Son of Poseidon.

Percy slowly pulled his sword away from Nico, and stood up on the ground. Nico got up, dusted off his clothes, and walked out of The Arena, everyones eyes on him in shock.

He quickly walked to his cabin until he ran into someone.

"Sorry." A girl muttered under her breath, on top of Nico. She quickly got up a raced away.

Nico continued to walk back to his cabin, wondering who the girl was. He had never seen her in camp before. He decided to forget about it. It's not like he cared.

When he got to his cabin, he slammed the door closed, plopped down on his bed, and tried to torture himself with the perfect dream, all over again.