Chapter 1

It was Saturday morning, also known as moving day. I was moving back to Canada, my home town because my dad got a job there and it means a lot to him. I was excited to back mainly because my best friend Shawn lives there and yes the Shawn Mendes who is a god at singing but we have been best friends since the 4th grade.

"Bella!" I herd my dad call from down stairs. I make people call me Bella because I hate the name cameron it just sounds like a guys name so I make then call me by my middle name, Bella.

I rushed down stairs to the living room from where my dad was calling me

"Yea dad?" I asked him

"It's time to eat breakfast Luke already ate and do you have everything packed our flight leaves in 5 hours." He asked

"Yea my room is packed and ready to go and in gonna hang out with lacy for an hour because you know I don't wanna leave without saying goodbye." I said.

I put some fruit loops in a bowl and and quickly ate them. I rushed into my room got dressed.

I put on a black skater skirt with a cropped printed top from forever 21 along with mint green vans.

I called my friend lacy and told her I was on my way. I hopped onto my car I for for my 18th birthday and drove off. I soon arrived to her house and knocked on the door.

As lacy opened the door she pulled me into a hug. We decided we were going to get something to eat then I had to go and leave for my flight.

I drove to our favourite restaurant and ordered some lunch.

Soon it was time to go and we said our good byes but right before I left she stopped me.

"Wait Bella I got something for you so so you won't forget me." She said as she gave me a bright pink box with a baby blue ribbon on it. I opened it and it was a locker with pictures of us in it.

"AWWWWWW lacy you shouldn't have ill never in a MILLON years forget you" I said as I pulled her into a hug.

As u drove home I was crying because I'm leaving my life out in Florida bhiend and I'm gonna mill everyone so much.