Calamity x Male Reader

Y/N= You
Calamity=Calamity(Duh)

I was hanging out at Junk Junction when my sister Spark plug tells me " Why do we have to be all the way over here you realize mom will kill us if she finds us over here right?" I get annoyed by her as I sit on an old rug."fine lets go home shall we?" I say in a sarcastic tone." yes we shall" she replies in a sassy sort of way. We both get on the Quadcrasher and head towards Tilted Towers.

10 Minutes Later

"Uh which way is Tilted?" I ask in a dumb and stupid way." I don't know this is why we don't go all the way to a freakin junkyard." she says yelling in my ear."look calm down I'll just take the right turn". We got lost and ended up at Paradise Palms."Hey look a gas station lets ask for directions here" I said. As soon as a walk towards the gas station a robber rushes out he starts shooting at me. Me and Sparkplug hide behind the Quadcrasher then a shot hits the robber and he died I turned to see a cowgirl with bright hot pink hair sweat shirt short jeans and brown boots. I start blushing from her pretty brown eyes "are you guys alright?" she asks in her beautiful southeren accent."yeah we our alright" says sparkplug. She notices me blushing and points it out to the cowgirl "heh whats wrong Y/N have feelings for someone?". "Uh n-no i dont what are you talking about?". The cowgirl giggles and she says "Well my name is calamity and what is yours?". "Sparkplug" says my sister. "Y/N" I say nervously. "Well it was nice meeting you both see you guys later" says calamity she then walks away and me and sparkplug get home.

The next day

"Y/N get over here! Says my mom yelling. "Coming mom" I go over to the kitchen where she was making sandwiches for my sister's soccer practice. "I need you to go to Retail a get some hamburger patties heres the money. She then grabs $15 and hands it to me I go to Retail and go get some patties when I see a woman that has hot pink hair It was Calamity! I go up to her "hey Calamity what are you doing here?". She replies with " uh its a grocery store?". I felt so dumb and cringey "oh yeah right uh to be honest I feel so dumb right now". "I know how that feels well i'll see you bye". "Bye" i say. I go home and give the patties to mom when I hear a knock on the door. "I'll answer it!" I say and run quickly to the door I open it to see Calamity. "Hey you left this behind at the grocery store" she gives me my prized durrburger charm. "Oh thank you so much!". "Your welcome also I was wondering you want to hang out tomorrow?". "Sure lets go to the park". "Oh okay" she then walks away and i see her celebrate in the hallway. 1 year passes and me and her hang out all the time. I move out of the apartment and move to Paradise Palms.

Hey you guys see what happens next in part 2!