Part 2

Mine were brown, hers were like snow. Her body would have been perfect if the word perfect were a heavenly word. Her body was beyond earthly description. I marveled and shouldered in her presence. Beside me was a goddess.
I had never sat beside an auspicious woman in any of my trips but then the call for my flight was announced, and she stood up like I did. We proceeded to the aircraft, and I lost her in the crowd. By the time I got to my seat, there she was reclined in the next seat. I smiled to myself but would not dare show it to her. "This will be one crazy ride" I whispered to myself.
Magic they dates a distortion of reality that isn't visible to the naked or natural eye. There's always a sense of belief and extra world powers at work. Some believe they are all tricks, others in a bid to believe something higher know it's all real.
Whichever it is, I knew that this was magical in some ways.
I was bamboozled really...,  I don't know the words to begin with. Everything I had done to prepare me for moments like this seemed to disappear in an instant. The truth was that I had discussed severally with my peers about meeting a beautiful lady in a flight one day and how I'd woo her and make her mine but faced with reality, I was shaking like a locomotive engine.
Forty five minutes had gone into the flight...
I had expected that the plane would go through some turbulence so she would lean towards me like a damsel in distress but the flight had been smooth thus far.
I had a little over an hour to make my move or lose the opportunity of a lifetime.