serenity

She looks beautiful... As she always is but she's even more beautiful when sound asleep. Her long dark hair, plump rosy cheeks and soft, tender lips. Looking at it gets me high. There is only one thing on my mind right now, "I love her and nothing can change that." Nothing... Not time nor distance. Nothing. I look at her and I see forever. I just can't bear the fact that I'm leaving... for now. I'm doing this for her, for us. This is why I have to cherish the time I have left with her. Her phone rang... She got up wearily, still tired and sleepy. She answers her phone and got out of bed. I just lay there watching her. When she git off the phone I told her to turn everything off.

"What? No way. I have a lot of work to handle," she revolted.

"Come on, it's a Sunday and I'm leaving tomorrow. Please?" I pleaded.

"You really had to bring that up again. I was trying to avoid the thought,"

"How come?"

"Because I'm going to miss you really bad. I don't want you to go but you really do need to go. So I don't have the choice but to miss you,"

I replied with a kiss on her cheek. She hugged me. I hugged her tighter. "I love you," I whispered in her ear, "it won't take long. I promise,"

She didn't say anything but instead she pulled me in to bed. Before that she turned her 2 phones off and closed the curtains.

"So we're staying in?" I asked innocently. She got on top of me and started kissing me passionately. I held her by her waist and pulled her in a little closer. We paused for a moment. I took the chance to look into her dark brown eyes and fix her hair. I hugged her again. I felt heaven. I wanted to stay here forever... by her side.

One day, when I have saved enough money, I would take her hand in marriage. I would make her dreams come true. I will be faithfully hers and she will be forever mine.

After we made love, we took a rest and dozed off again. I woke up to the soothing aroma of coffee in the room. It's only 10 am. Rachel sat on the bedside while holding a cup of coffee. I smiled at her. She looked gorgeous in the purple night gown she was wearing. I admired her body even more. Her perfect thighs, curvy hips, round breasts... Oh, the beauty of this woman. She is a woman now. I knew her ever since she was just a young girl. I can't believe she is the woman I am with right now. 

The day I return, I promise to kneel in front of her with a ring in my hand.