Pepper

AN:

Trying to write something with a lighter mood. "Dear Emily" is for my depressed days. And this one's for my okay to happy days. Just so I can write no matter my mood. Hope it turns out okay :)

-------------

1: The Introduction

There's this girl,  the typical gauche girl who was barely noticed. She hung her shiny black hair close to her face like a curtain, shading her flawless skin, her beautiful turquoise eyes and her rosy cheeks. So all everyone saw was a hunched girl with black hair. And because of her unwelcoming appearance, no one talked to her. And she had no friends, because even if people did try--which was rare,she blocked them all out.

She was an outcast. The kind whose bestfriend was nonexistent--though her dog Cee and her mom Anne came close to the title. She was the kind who listened to weird, unknown bands. The kind who observed people as if she wasn't a part of it. The kind who knew all the answers but never raised her hand. That was her.

Actually, "her" is me.

 ------

And "me" is Colette Revoir. I know it sounds French and all, but I'm not even close to French fries.

Oh, and on the self description, I'm sorry for all the exaggeration. I mean, who is that perfect-looking and doesn't have friends?

You see, I only have turquoise-gray eyes. And that's not turquoise anymore, now, is it? And I don't have black hair- that was just to make you think I was all sad--even physically. And yes, I am sad, but my hair has nothing to do with that. It's long, cheery, and slightly curly red.

And my "flawless skin"? Well, I'm pretty close to that, except I have a "few" freckles on my cheeks.

And the reason your reading these boring, boring stuff about this boring, boring outcast is because I actually have a story to tell. (If you can believe that.) And the reason that is, is because my mom is a fashion designer. And she's starting to succeed now.

She opened this shop "Pepper" four months ago, and it has been dead. And by "dead", I mean like, not selling anything. At all. Partly because of its remote location and I think, also partly because of its outrageous prices (but for great quality, may I add.)

Until early this month, when this celebrity legends' daughter Mary-Sue Alastair passed by our shop and saw this "wonderful chiffon dress" on display. It was like one of those miraculous Youtube-Star-becomes-Singer discoveries.

And guess where mommy Anne is heading? New York. And of course I have to tag along.

------------

AN: Of course it's short. It's the Intro. What were some of you expecting? Anyways, how'd you like Colette? :) What do YOU think? XX, Krizia ♥