Smooth and Light

In the long run Korin shouldn't have called out from work. She shouldn't be thinking of him and she shouldn't still be in bed. However her throat was sore from barking orders all day, her head ached from the thought of one more sheet of carbon copy paper and her spine hurt from carrying the company on her back.
All she could think about was that was the creamy thick tub of ice cream in the freezer which had been calling her all week. She knew there was no way she was keeping up with any kind of diet if she took even a bite of that yummy chocolatey miracle.
She could feel her thighs press together at the thought of creamy dessert falling down her lips. She bit her lip and a sad feeling of disappointment struggled through her body.
She shook her head hard.
"NO!" She yelled demanding to herself.
"Basketball try outs are in 10 days and I already have 17 pounds to lose" She said speaking to no one.
She hopped out of the bed in her powerpuff girl onesie. She moved to the kitchen avoiding eye contact with the freezer and opened the refrigerator.
"I can survive with some steamed fish and broccoli" She said still talking to no one.
Sold on her plan she searched for the ingredients in the fridge. However as she eyed the fish and broccoli her stomach yearned for everything else....anything else......something else.
She bit her lip.
She flung open the freezer door and started as it damn near glowed next to the tater tots.
She grabbed for the ice cream, her nails raked at the side of it making indents in the ice coating the cover. She stared at it hungrily almost begging.
She shut the door, forcing her back against it in a final resolution.
"Have I no self control" She whispered to herself.
She began to walk away when she heard it call her. She turned around and swore she heard it again. It got louder and louder until she was certain the ice cream was speaking to her.
It had not.
She opened the freezer and grasped it into her hands.
"I want you" It said. Enticing her closer. "And you want me so isnt there someway we can work this out?"
"I know" korin said "But I have tryouts and the seventeen pounds"
"Shh shh shh. I know sweetie. But if you promise to work me off we can get through this together"
She knew it was wrong but the way it was talking to her....
"The new river dales season is out" It said. "I know know you wanna see if Betty and Jughead get something for all their troubles"
This struck a chord.
She ripped the top off of the chocolate desert and ran her tongue over the top of it and swallow the cool cream, her eyes sliding back as she felt it slide down her throat.
"Oh fuck" The ice cream said.
If this was off putting in the slightest, she showed no sign of it.
She hurriedly threw on Riverdale and hopped on the couch.
"Quick Quick" It breathed. "Take off the onesie"
She raised and eyebrow.
"Why" she said.
"You don't wanna get it dirty do you?
"I'll take my chances"
"Fine fine" It said. "The spoon!"
She took the spoon from in between her breast. She dug into the ice cream and stared at how smoothly it penetrated.
"Just put it in your mouth!"
She snapped out of the daze and slipped it into her mouth, she ran her tongue around it circling it lightly and swallowed it slowly.
She let out a deep moan and took another spoonful.
"Oh fuck just like that" The ice cream said breathing heavily.
Korin kicked her lips making sure not to spill a single drop. She could feel her self getting more excited with each swallow.
"You like how that taste?" The smirk somehow evident in the dairy treat's voice.
She nodded her head almost desperately as she started to get a rhythm. She kept going with the spoon in and out and in and out she could tell at this speed it wouldn't last long.
"Oh fuck who taught you how to eat like this"
Their breathing grew heavier and heavier and she could feel herself getting close she was almost satisfied and she could tell....
*Clank*
She had hit the bottom of the container. It was completely empty leaving her there disappointed and wanting more. She rolled her eyes.
"Just like a man"