Todoroki's Crush

-A crush, a word that's means to like someone not as a friend but as a lover to say. A word that means to like someone and wanting them to never be sad or hurt no matter what.

The "Icy Hot" Of class 1-A was having these exact kind of feelings about a student in his class. Now you are probably who was the person who stole his heart. The criminal who guilt of this crime is none other but the class rep, Tenya Iida.
I mean who didn't like Iida, he was very confident when every he talked in front of the class. When ever he would mess with his glasses or his hair it made Todoroki smile. Todoroki liked Iida as much as he could like someone.
While Aizawa was talking about something who really knows Todoroki wasn't really paying attention. He was to busy looking at Iida. Oh Todoroki wanted to confess his love to Iida and he liked him ever since the sports festival. The problem is Todoroki wants to confess but is scared of what Iida will react. Will Iida be weird out be him or will be cool with it. He decided that he couldn't hold in his feelings anymore about Iida any more and it was time to tell him.

After class.....

" Hey Todoroki were you paying attention at all?" Momo asked snapping her fingers to wake him up
" What Yorozuya?" Todoroki said snapping back into reality.
" Were you staring at the class rep again?" Momo asked
" Possibly" Todoroki said
Iida walks over and asks " Who was looking at who?"
Todoroki looks at the ground to nervous to talk to Iida.
" It's nothing Iida" Momo not telling Iida that Todoroki was the one who was staring at Iida.

At the End of the Day..........

" Iida I like you, not like a friend but as a... a... a if I want to do to confess Iida then you can't stutter" Todoroki said while trying to practice talking to Iida.
" Iida I like you not as a friend but as a something more" Todoroki said. Todoroki thought you know what I'll talk just to Iida and see what happens from there. So he walked to Iida's dorm.

Todoroki's Pov

This is weird my heart is pounding harder than it usually is when I think about Iida. Maybe it's because I'm going to is room ? I don't know. Okay Todoroki we're here at Iida's room. Now or never, it's time to tell him.

Back to the Narrator

All it took were three knocks on Iida's dorm made Todoroki almost run away from Iida's dorm. Instead Todoroki just stand there waiting for Iida to open up the door.

Iida's POV

I woke up to the sound of knocking on my door. So I grabbed my glasses from my night standstand and went to open up the door. The person who was standing in the doorway was Todoroki-kun. He was wearing a white baggy shirt, gray pajama pants, and with a nervous look on his face. Is Todoroki worried about something I want to know. I want to know if he is okay.

Todoroki's POV

I didn't think he would answer the door. He looks very happy to see me, I wonder does he like me to. That would amazing I hope really hope he does

Narrator

" Hey Iida oh did I wake you up?" Todoroki asked
" Yeah you did" Iida said.
"Oh I'm so sorry Iida I didn't mean to wake you. I wanted to ask you something" Todoroki said with an anxious look on his face.
" It's okay you can ask me anything" Iida said
Todoroki starts to blush and takes a deep breath and said " Iida I like you"
"Todoroki I liked you to" Iida said
" But it's not as a friend as a...... a........a" Todoroki said while starting to stutter.
" As a lover" Iida said while finishing Todoroki's sentence.
Todoroki nodded yes while blushing.
" I feel the same the same Todoroki." Iida said while hugging Todoroki.
Todoroki hugs Iida back.
" Oh the class rep of 1A is gay"Monoma said laughing.
"Leave him alone" Todoroki said standing in front of Iida in a denfessive way.
" Awww are you his boyfriend?" Monoma said
" Yes, yes I am, and as his boyfriend I'm must protect him," Todoroki said.
A girl walks out and punches Monoma which knocks out Monoma.
" I'm so sorry about Monoma, he is just be annoying" Kendo apologized.
" Thanks Kendo Todoroki and I are thankful for dealing with him" Iida said
" No problem" Kendo said and walked back to her dorm.
Iida turns to Todoroki and said " Hey calm down everything is okay, you don't have to protect me"
Looks Iida and said " Are you sure, but I'm your boyfriend"
" Yes and it's pretty late do you want to just sleep in my dorm?"
" Yes" Todoroki said
Todoroki and Iida walk into the bedroom and feel asleep

The Next Day.........

" Good morning Todoroki" Iida said while Todoroki was still asleep. Todoroki was still sound asleep on Iida bed.
" Todoroki-kun it's time to get up" Iida said shaking Todoroki a wake.
" Hey Iida is everything okay?"Todoroki said while half awake.
" No Its just I wanted get you up for they day" Iida said.
" Umm okay" Todoroki said and then went right back to sleep.
" Todoroki~kun you have to get up" Iida said.
Todoroki wraps his arms around Iida like a teddy-bear.
"There's no way I'm going to wake you up am I?" Iida asked.
" Nope" Todoroki yawned.
So Iida and Todoroki slept for a few hours just cuddling together.

~😻😻
Comment down below if you want me to update this story I will but It would take some time to get the update to this story.