The Slammer

The Slammer tells the dark and disturbing tale of four women, Jade, Jesy, Perrie, and Leigh Anne. When all four girls end up sharing a prison cell, they truly have no idea what to expect. For starters, each girl is drastically different. 

Perrie Edwards: Perrie was first arrested in 2015 after assault and battery charges were pressed against her by her boyfriend, Zayn Malik. She's been officially in prison for two years. Desperate to get out of there and even more desperate to find a real love, she's made a habit of smooth talking her way out of situations and can easily--and I mean easily--manipulate others. But when a true friendship sparks between the four girls, what will Perrie's next course of action be?

Leigh Anne Pinnock: Leigh Anne has been in jail since 2011 after murdering her older sister with an ax, attempting to be like her "idol" Lizzie Borden. After spending years in solitary confinement at the county jail and finally being transferred to a maximum security prison, she finds herself making friends; and possibly a potential new lover.

Jesy Nelson: She shouldn't be here. In 2016, Jesy was accused of murdering her mother's ex boyfriend in cold blood. However, despite all evidence pointing toward her, she still is begging and pleading for innocence. She would do anything to get out of jail, so when a certain young girl claims she'll help her, she jumps at the opportunity. However, what will happen when this girl isn't at all what she appears to be?

Jade Thirlwall: Her parents, friends, and family are terrified of her. For years, Jade spent her time setting things on fire, choking her brother's pets to death, and eventually, assaulting and killing other people. She's always had a knack for talking her way out of punishment, however. So when she meets the other three girls, she realizes just how easy it will be for her to finally get her last kill before she takes her own life. 

The four girls end up sparking a true friend with one another, or so they say? But nothing's ever definite until it truly happens, right? Right. 

THE MAIN CAST AND SUPPORTING CAST OF THE SLAMMER:

Jade Amelia Thirlwall

Age: 26 years old 

Sex: Female 

Sexuality: Bisexual 

Charges: Sexual assault, murder, abuse of animals, fire related crimes, drinking under the influence