Oh

Shrek arrived home late one evening.

Dan asked, "Why did you come home so late?"

Shrek shrugged, "Work."

"Oh." Dan replied.

Shrek finished undressing and slipped into the warm tub, he poured bubble bath stuff into the tub. Hehe.

"Shrek, can I get in, too?" Dan asked, smirking.

"Hop in." Shrek said.

Dan undressed and joined the big green ogre in the bubble filled tub, he splashed Shrek playfully.

A war soon begun.

More splashing, the floor was soaked, it seemed the who bathroom was flooded.

Oh.

In between the playing, Shrek penetrated Dan, Shrek roared but soon it was over.

Dan stepped out of the tub and Shrek put his head into the water and pretended he was in a swamp.

Next thing you know, Shrek hears Dan screeching, "OH MY LAWD SHREK!!"

Shrek jumps out of the tub naked, and runs into the living room where Dan is, Dan is screaming so loud, Shrek looks down.

Oh.

Dan is giving birth, Shrek had forgotten Dan was even pregnant. Oops. Hundreds poured out of Dan's butthole each minute, more and more filled the room. They were all screaming and crying and being annoying.

Finally, Dan's butthole leaks one last baby. Phew. Shrek glances around the room, all around is green deformed babies with emo hair.

"We can't take care of them!" Dan's eyes widen, as he looks at the thousands of babies littering the carpets.

"I know what to do." Shrek walks upon the young children and scoops them up in his large ogre hands.

"Hey Dan," Shrek smirked, "Ever wanted red walls?"

"Um..." Is all Dan replied.

Shrek began throwing the babies at the walls, ten at a time, expecting the walls to be red.

Oh.

The walls weren't red, but rather purple. What? These babies weren't normal, they were strange. Purple caked the walls and the weird green emo babies stuck to the them.

Shrek turned around back to Dan, who was sitting there like "what just happened."

"Come into the room with me Dan."

Dan followed Shrek into the room and Shrek bent over to Dan's ear.

"Dead Babies." Shrek whispered with his soothing voice.

Then the lights went out.