Sonia's Talk With A Friend

Sitting on her comfy bed, the blue feathered bird softly hums to herself. Feeling the airbrush around her knowing her constant friend is watching. Raising her attention up to the blank room. A familiar white lady looking at her with a saddened expression. Yet on her expressionless face. Understanding the cladens small trick to convey emotions without facial features. She gives a smile back before taking a breath. "I'm just unsure of it all Node.." Hearing this, the claden bows her head as if to agree. A whispy woman's voice echoes through the room as she responds. "It is what you make of it Sonia... Though I'm not sure how to help you with this.." Noting the cladens hint of guilt, the bird chuckles. Waving her hand dismissively. "Don't go thinking it's your fault, just... A lot to take in you know? The idea that me Sonia, am connected mentally with a literal god... Kinda not normal you know?" Blinking in her response to the claden, the bird flashes another smile. Sensing the cameras being watched from somewhere in the large scientific facility.

"They must think I'm just a child worming her way in understanding through an imaginary friend hmm?" Nodding, the claden looks up at the blinking device. Knowing full it would not spot her unless she willed it. The quartz-based creature shrugs her arms, leaning up against the wall. "Again Sonia, it is what you make of it.." Smiling, the bird lays back on her bed, feeling sleep tug at her slowly. "So.. You spoke about abilities.. tell me these.." Not raising her head as the claden shifts at the question. Finally speaking after a short pause. "As right now, you have been unconsciously speaking without a word. Your mind latching out onto mine, just as a claden would. Telepathy." Raising an eyebrow, the bird realizes the words are true. Not having moved her beak in hours, she feels her tongue horse. Ragged in her mouth from a thirst for a drink. "Weird... Yet don't think that would sate my curiosity.." Chuckling at the child's curiosity, the claden obliges. "The list is endless dear... Unlike a true claden, your crystal would never grow faint of energies. It is in essence.. me.."

Tilting her head as the claden speaks, Sonia nods slowly. "So.. Its just based on my imagination of the subject?" Unmoving, the claden sends out a signal of agreeing. "Huh... Kinda weird right? I mean, not like it changes anything... Still stuck in this cage my parents call home... Doesn't stop the constant tests... Prodding of my.." Feeling her chest, the bird sighs at the lack of a heartbeat. In place of which a gentle tingle touches at the girl's hand. Her crystals ambient energies causing her to sigh with a small hand motion. "Yet I'm not immortal Node... Neither are you.." Confused at first by the statement, Node shakes her head. "No.. Your body is mortal... Yet you will take my place when it is time." Nodding, having already been told this story. "Yes... But I've seen my own death... I can feel it slowly counting down... Just seven days now before it all goes to shit.."

Agreeing one final time before she moves from the wall. The claden looking up to the oblivious camera with a small nod. "But it is time for bed child... We can continue this some other night.." Growing slightly annoyed from the cladens obvious throwing of the subject. The bird sighs as she lays properly on her bed. As if on cue the lights shut off, eleven pm having struck. Sensing the camera finally off as well, the bird enjoys a small time of silence. "Goodnight Node.." The cladens eyes making a small glow in the darkness, closing them as she disperses. "Sleep well Sonia.."