Mommy's Sexy Kitten

Me: *playing in the floor wearing a tshirt, panties, and lacy thigh highs, colouring and humming occasionally wiggling my bum just to slightly tease mommy*

Mommy: *sitting on the couch and pats lap "come sit in mommys lap baby"

Me: *looks up at her* "buh mama I colorin"

Mommy: "Now baby"

Me: "okie mama" *gets up and goes to sit in mommys lap*

Mommy: *puts her hand in my undies and starts stroking me and kissing my neck"' "mmm, I can never get enough of my sexy little slut"

Me: *gasps then blushes* "p-pway time m-mama?"

Mommy: "yes baby, play time"

Me: *blushes* o-okie

Mommy: *puts me down and takes my hand* "Let's go to the bedroom baby" *leads me to the bedroom*

Me: *follows shyly*

Mommy: "Go sit on the bed while I get a few toys. Okay baby?"

Me: *starts getting nervous* "y-yes mommy"

Mommy: "Good boy" *grabs the strap-on, lube, bed restraints, and changes to some lacey undies*

Me: "do I get cummies today mommy?"

Mommy: *grins with an evil look in her eye* "Oh kitten,you're gonna cum until
you've got tears rolling down your face, begging me to stop"

Me: *heart rate starts to pick up but stays cool and smirks* "you can try"

Mommy:"Oh? Is that how were gonna play today?" *peels away my shirt then slides my undies off*

Me: *biting my lip in anticipation* "mhmm"

Mommy: *points to ward the middle
of the bed* "get in position kitten. You've got alot to learn*

Me: "yes mistress"

Mommy: *starts kissing all over my body* "stop squirming kitten or I'll make sure you cant"

Me: *keeps squirming slightly*

Mommy: "Fine then" *gets the ropes and ties my wrists together behind my head and secures them to their position with a pretty collar then my ankles spread and tied to the footboard then gets on top of me and starts kissing me*

Me: we kiss for what seems to be forever until she starts moving downwards. First at my jawline, leaving sloppy open mouth kisses. Then to my neck where she pays lots of attention to. Then once she reaches my collarbone and down, she starts leaving a trail of hickeys. All the way to my prince parts (which was already dripping in precum by the time she got there)

Mommy: *starts slightly teasing the tip as she kisses all around it licking the tip every so often, listening to my small moans, making music with me* "Do you like that baby?"

Me: *trying to hold back moans* "m-mhm"

Mommy: *smirks and starts licking up my shaft* "not so tough now are we?"

Me: *whimpers and moans*

Mommy: *starts sucking on the tip at first then decides she just wants to make a mess of me and goes faster and deeper with every stroke until shes taking all of it*

Me: "mistress, I'm gonna cum..*

Mommy: "Cum for me, kitten"

Me: *moans at my release and cums in mistress's mouths*

Mommy: "mmm, you taste so sweet kitten"

Me: "t-thank you mistress"

Mommy: "now it's my turn" *undoes my restraints to put me on all fours then restrains me agian*

Me: "m-mistress?"

Mommy: *puts on her strap on* "shhh kitten, let mistress take good care of you"

Me: "yes mistress"

Mommy: *gets behind me and rubs some lube on my butt*

Me: *tenses up* "mistress, that's coldddd!*

Mommy: *teases my entrance for a while then sticks the strap on in slowly*

Me: *moans lightly*

Mommy: *starts pumping in and out slowly*

Me: "mistress please"

Mommy: *takes out another toy and shows it to me*

Me: "a fleshlight mistress?"

Mommy: *lubes it up and puts me inside it and starts pumping it and the strap on slowly*

Me: *moaning uncontrollably* "h-harder please mistress"

Mommy: *goes as fast as she can*

Me: *moaning with every stroke* "mistress, I'm gonna cum!"

Mommy: *keeps going* "cum, baby"

Me: "mmmmmmmmm. (S/o's name)"

Mommy: *slaps my ass* "that's mistress to you kitten, dont forget your place"

Me: *whimpers* "yes mistress"

Mommy: "rolls over in exhaustion"

Me: "mistress, can I please you now?"

Mommy: "of course kitten." *undoes my
restraints*

Me: *gets on top and starts licking mistress*

Mommy: *grabs my head and pushes my head harder into her pussy*

Me: *reaches up and puts a finger in and starts pumping and sucking on her clit*

Mommy: "Oh fuck kitten, that feels amazing" *throws head back in pleasure*

Me: *starts slowly pumping, going faster and faster with every pump*

Mommy: "harder, kitten. Make mistress
cum*

Me: *goes as hard as I can* "does that feel good mistress?"

Mommy: *shoves my head back down* "kitten I'm gonna cum"

Me: "please mistress" *keeps going*

Mommy: "kitten I'm cumming" *cums all over her kittens face

Me: *crawls up next to her* "nappy time mommy?"

Mommy: "yes my prince, come cuddle with mommy" *pulls me into her chest*

Me: *starts to suckle on her until I fall asleep*