I'm in Love...

Your name is Krista Jane but everybody call you Krissy. Your 14, Your in Junior High School, a dancer, You have 5 bestfriend called Miley Cyrus, Lea Michele, Cody Simpson, Justin Bieber and Joe Priest. You are in America.

YOUR  POV

Well, as for all of you all know, my name is Krista Jane but just call me krissy. My parents is divorced and I am staying with my mom, my little sister and older brother which is Justin Bieber. I know that it is hard to believe but, yeah you know.. Anyway I have 5 bestfriends which is Miley, Lea, Cody, Joe and my big bro Justin. I know for some people or most of the people say that it is wierd having a bestfriend that is blood related but i dont care, and its nice to have a older brother that i can call him as a bestfriend. Well I’m 14 and Justin is 16 so is the rest of my friend, so I also call them all my big bro and sis but in the same time they are my bestfriend.. My bestfriends are my life, I look up to them and they take care of me but also in a fun way. Without them, I bet my life would be boring as hell-_- We were friends since we were little, so yeah around when I was in grade 3 and they were grade 5. When I was little I got bullied a lot and I have no friend, so I always stick with my brother and he’s actually okay with it. Since then, I started to hang out with my brothers friend and that is where it all starts. If I got bullied one of my brothers friend will take care of me and ask if I am ok or not and they treat me like I am their little sister, so I look up to them a lot and since then, I always dreamed to be just like one of them when I grow up, being nice, taking care.

So today was the last day of school and we are going to have Summer Holiday! Yeay Cant Wait! Because for this Summer Holiday all of your friends and their moms (including mine of course) is going to U.K. and Australia !! We cant wait to go there!! It’s going to be the best holiday ever!

--At the Airport—

The Plane is going to go at 6AM and we have to be there 2 hours before. We were going to stay in U.K. around 2 weeks and the rest of the 2 weeks we will stay in Australia. I wore this to the airport http://www.polyvore.com/casual/set?id=57912083#stream_box In U.K. we will stay at Joe’s House and in Australia we will stay in Cody’s house, but we will stay there only a few days because we dont want to disturb them, so we will stay in a hotel that we already booked. It was 4.30 and we all have arrived already, we were bored so we separated, I go around the airport with Lea, Cody, and Joe. And Miley and Justin are dating so we dont want to ruin their moments. Me, Lea, Cody and Joe fool around and we saw this chocolate&candy shops and the second I saw that shop, I was drooling and I feel like I wanted to taste all of them cause it looks soo yummy.. So I begged Joe to buy me and I did the puppy dog eyes that he cant say no to.. hahahaa. Anyway, he bought me the chocolate and I hugged him for a thankyou and I shared the chocolate with him. But when I turned back I didnt see Lea and Cody so I was kinda worried about it. I turned back to Joe and he looked confused too, so we search them everywhere, but we had no luck!

Lea’s POV

L: “Hey cody, lets leave them both, they look happy”

C: “Yeah sure, and anyway Joe like her so lets leave them!”

L: “Yeah, I know.. I mean look at him! The way he looks at Krissy is soo....”

C: “Sweat? Yeah I know”

L: “Lets go *pushing Cody* they are done paying!” *pulls cody’s clothes*

C: “What?”

L: “Look! Aww they are soo cute! *looking at Joe and Krissy hugging* we should make them together!”

C: “YES! WHERE? WHEN? HOW?”

L: “I dont know, but lets just make sure that they stay together all the time for the whole holiday, and we gotta go tell Miley and Justin. Text them to meet us in thee... Starbucks!”

C: “okay, texting them now”

Oh My God They are sooo damn cute together! They should be together somehow! This Plan HAS to work! Wish Me luck :D

 Justin POV

I was waiting Miley (cause she was in the toilet ._.), suddenly I got a text from Cody that we should go to the Starbucks and he said that it was urgent so I texted him back that I’m going there. Then Miley came out, I take her hand and explained her when we were walking to Starbucks. There they were, without Joe and Krissy... Wait, where are they?

J: Hey, so whats the urgent? And where are Joe and krissy?

L: They are fine, the urgent, well umm..

J: What?

C: We want Joe and Krissy to be together cause they look so perfect for each other. I mean, Joe bought Chocolate for Krissy!

L: We saw it! I mean they are sooo damn cute together! It’s like they are meant to be together, and the good thing is that Joe likes Krissy so yeah

C: What do you think bro? For your sisters?

M: Yeah, I mean I know the way Joe looks at her. Thats sweet, I agree with that!

J: hmm.. I dont know man, I mean its my sister that we are talking about, and our man Joe..

M: Aww Justin.... for me? *puppy eyes* Pleasseeeee

J: How can i say no to that? Fine! I’m in. What should we do?

L: Yes! Well I guess lets just make them together all the time so they can spend more time with each other, so yeah thats our first plan!

C: And if there is another plan we will text you like we did before.. Okay than.

Joe’s POV

Wacthing Krissy smile makes me happy so I will do anything to make her happy. Since the first day I met her, I feel like there was a part of me that likes her. I have been keeping this secret for a while now and I guess that it is time for me to tell her the truth, so I have a plan, to tell her how I feel in U.K. But the problem is that I am not sure if Krissy wants to be with me, and if she says no this holiday is going to be the longest I have ever been in. Well wish me luck!