23 || Sparks Forever

After the end of this book, stick around for what I have to say. Thanks!

****

At the beginning of Y/n's story, she did have a decent amount of beef with Violet, the most popular girl in school.

Speaking of the bully, she gossiped about Y/n with Avery Stork, the hottest guy in school. They laughed about how weird Y/n was and that she would never be like the other girls in school. Of course, she wouldn't be like the other girls in school... She's more badass. Avery was just being nice to her that one night when she found out her car was alive. Turns out Avery is a real piece of scrap. Y/n didn't have to worry about this guy anymore because she was no longer human. She's also very happy to be with an Autobot who accepts her personality for what it is.

"She's a real needy person. Have you seen her run up to teachers when she started class?" Avery laughed with his girlfriend Violet.

Violet chuckled. "I still gotta get her back for the night in town... for calling me a stuck-up bitch."

"Don't worry, baby. I'll make sure she gets the treatment she deserves." Avery kisses Violet's cheek.

"What would I do without you?" She kissed him roughly on the sidewalk in the rain with their friends chatting behind them.

"What miserable people you are..." Y/n said bitterly in her cycle form, parked by the curb.

Avery and Violet pull away and look around. "Who said that?" Violet growled, searching for the familiar voice.

Y/n smiled on the inside. "As if you don't know." Said the motorcycle who sits right in front of them.

"Y/n? Where are you? Come out and fight me, you little--"

"What? A bitch? The only one around here is you." Y/n continues to speak but the couple can't pinpoint the source.

Avery walked up to the motorcycle in front of him. He also saw a yellow Camaro parked behind it. "No way." Stork laughed, thinking this was a joke. "If you really think we'll fall for your little transformer crap, L/n, you are sorely mistaken."

"What a shame." Y/n laughed, revving her engine and splashing Violet and her boyfriend with filthy rainwater. The couple gasped when the water hit their warm bodies, dripping until the smell spread around them.

"Are you f*cking kidding me?!" Violet screamed at the cycle. "I'll tear this cycle apart!"

"Bad idea!" Bee spoke through his car form, transforming to stand tall above the bullies.

Y/n also revealed herself to this couple and their friends. "Looks like a couple of wet humans, Bee."

Avery and Violet yelled in fright before running off with their buddies. Bumblebee laughed at them. "What a bunch of little whimps!" He spoke through the radio.

"That'll teach them to shut their pieholes," Y/n says, transforming back into her cycle form as Bee in his Camaro look. "Let's go back home, my love." She projected a holographic human dressed in black leather and wore a f/c helmet. The holographic rider sat on Y/n's seat to make it appear as if someone was driving the motorcycle to avoid suspicion.

Bee buzzed at her. "Yes, my sparkmate."

Together as Autobots, they never died in future battles. They're too stubborn to be killed.

A driver doesn't pick the car, the car picks the driver.

His Pure Gold