Chapter 1 (Meeting You)

Isa's P.O.V

Another day of rubbish school. Oh sorry! I forgot to introduce myself. My name is Isa. Kind of a long story but I'll explain later. I walked upstairs, shutting my door and locking it. I looked around my (I don't really know what her room looks like so just go with it) purple room. I sat on my bed, thinking of all the stupid bullies at school. I'm bullied everyday, not even given a break! I hate school, I hate everything! So what do I do to get rid of the pain? I cut. I try not to but sometimes it hurts to much. All I want is for someone to hold me, someone to love me. I grabbed my IPad and quickly logged onto DeviantART. I always go on here to clear my mind. As I was searching through the art, something caught my eye. It was a fanfic written by a girl called Kyla. She was a really good writer! I commented on her story then went back to looking at art. Then all of a sudden, I got a message. I looked at it to see it was from Kyla! She wanted to talk to me? I couldn't help but smile. I felt something different, something that I've wanted my whole life. Friendship.

Kyla's P.O.V

I walked through my dull brown door, dragging my feet across the carpet after a long hour of Maths. Out of all my subjects Maths has to be my least favourite. Oh hi! I didn't see you there! I'm Kyla, the writer who loves to write, read and use my laptop! I'm not very social but I do go out from time to time. I open the door to the Gaming Room (Yes I have one!) and dumped my bag onto the small sofa. I wiped the sweat of my head, as it was 24 degrees outside. I opened my bag and grabbed my homework for History. I pulled off my boots and walked into the living room. "Hi Mum! I'm home." I say to her. She asked me about my day, and I told her everything. "I'm gonna go and change." I ran upstairs and into my very pink room (I hate pink!)

that I have to share with my Step-Sister. I pulled off my uniform, and put on a blue shirt and a pair of black leggings. I then grabbed a pen and opened up my laptop. I logged onto DeviantART and opened a new tab to search King Henry VIII. As I was writing, I saw I had a message. I switched the tab and saw it was from a girl called Isa. She had commented on my SkyMU fanfic. I smiled when I saw her comment. I quickly commented her back and went back to my homework. She then replied back. We kept talking to each other for the rest of the day, adding each other to our DeviantWatch. I felt something inside that made me feel, special.

I couldn't wait to talk to this girl more.