More Than Meets the Eye

More Then Meets the Eye

By: LushesOfRoses

The whole world knew Princess Diana and his boys William and Harry. But does the media know it all? What if Harry literally bumped into his mysterious girl from Paris that seemed to be really close to the royal family? Is there really something more than meets the eye? A Harry Styles Fanfiction (:

More Than Meets the Eye

By: LushesOfRoses

Chapter 1

"Remind me again why are we here?" Louis whined dramatically whilst tugging Harry's scarf. The curly haired boy merely patted the older boys' head like a mother pacifying a kid.

"Liam." Zayn replied looking up from his DS.

"I don't get it really, I mean what's the difference between kissing under a hotel roof than kissing under the Eiffel tower?" Niall added, shrugging his shoulders as he keep on munching the chips he bought outside earlier.

"Liam's a romantic. Can't blame him really. It's more of his stipulation than Danielle actually. " Harry answered. Tucking in his curls under his beanie and slipping on his aviators, he made a motion to get out.

"And just where do you think you're going Hazza?"

"Just walking around Boo-bear, I'll be back. Do you wanna come?"

"Nah. I'm good here. " He smiled cheekily. "Someone wanted some French kissing too!" He sing songed

"WHAT?" Three boys replied in unison, all blushing with the older boy's taunt

"I mean, you're bound to get kissed too Hazza if you wanted to walk around right? We're in France so the kisses here will be French kisses!" Louis explained happily. "Just like how Niall's chips is just "fries" here and not really French fries because it'll be redundant don't you think? However we should always call it chips 'cause we're British!" He added as if telling the other boys the secrets of the universe.

"But I'm Irish?" Niall piped up.

Harry moved to pat Niall's shoulder as if comforting him and focus his eyes on Louis. "Boo. You're crazy and oblivious logic astounds me. Really? Are you starving or high?" Harry replied, obviously annoyed and miffed about his Boo-bear's ideas.

"I do want carrots." Louis shrugged. Harry went to the kitchen and threw him a couple of the carrots

"Would that be enough Boo?"

"It'll do Hazza. Just don't forget about me when you snogged a French girl alright?"

"LOUIS!" He exclaimed. "I won't snog some random girl on the street! I am not that kind of guy!" Harry said throwing his arms out of frustration.

"Yeah. Because he'll ask her for coffee first then snog her after." Zayn quipped, wiggling his eyebrows playfully before turning back and continuing his game .

"Not you too Zayn." Harry glared behind his perfect black Mohawk. Quiff Harry! Quiff! As he like to correct them, but whatever.

"Just leave him alone guys. Maybe he'll meet his soul mate outside." Niall added.

"You're so cheesy Niall." Louis observed, pinching the blonde boy's cheeks.

"Well, I do love cheese!" He replied

"Ugh. Im going guys! Don't do anything stupid!" Harry said before getting out of their room

"Now you sound like Daddy Directioner." Louis shouted back. The only response he got was a loud bang of the door.