The Drug Bust

Yesterday I sent a journalist to prison to ask some question about a Youtuber doing drug dealing but Caspar Lee declined it so instead I asked Troye Sivan, what happen and why he helped him. This is what he told the journalist Tyler Oakley

I was going through the airport to get on a plane to go to West Hollywood because I've always wanted to go. After I got on a plane, it took 19 hours just to get there so I was stuck with boredom yay.

Anyways after I got off the plane I meet a guy called Caspar. I'd heard his accent, "I asked him where he was from?" He told me that he was from England but moved to South Africa for a couple of years, then he told me he was in America for some youtube thing which I didn't know he was famous. Then he said he was also here to.... Then he stop realising that he nearly told me something that he didn't want to tell.

Caspar asked me for my number so we could keep in contact, of course I gave it to him without knowing what I was getting myself in too. After a couple of weeks we became close like we were best friends that know each other for our entire life.

When I was about to go back home to Perth, Australia. I got a call from Caspar saying he was in trouble and needed my help, so I drop everything I was doing and went to where I was meeting Caspar which was at the back of IHOP in the Mall. "I'd asked him why was he in trouble", He told me "that he was a drug dealer and the police are after him".

I looked at him frozen in shock, I didn't know what to say. While I was standing there, Caspar said" If you don't want any of your family hurt in OZ do what I say". I nodded my head in agreement, to scared to say anything. "Good now put these in your sweater and meet me at the Hollywood sign in half an hour got it" said Caspar, "yes" I said trembling from being scared.

Caspar Handed me 10 small packets of drugs,then was left me there scared out of my brains to even work out what I've just got myself in too. Half an hour later I went to the Hollywood sign where I meet Caspar there, he looked at me with a sorry look on his face like he didn't want to do this. Caspar told me to hand the drugs over, so while I was doing this, we could hear noises coming for the track that lead us here, we both knew there were more the one person there.

Caspar turned to look at me,he yelled out "RUN", I tuned the other direction to the Cops and ran, while We were running, We jumped over the wire fence and ran down the hill with Caspar right behind me. But what we didn't realise that there were more cops down the hill with guns in theirs hand pointed right at us. We both stop running and put our hands up in the air.

The police told us to put our hands behind our back and be quiet, we did everything they told us to do, I turned my head around to Caspar and looked at him to say why me? Why not some else?. He looked at me with a small smile, by that point I knew he wasn't going to tell me and I knew I was going to get in trouble for helping him.

Once we got to the police station they put us in different rooms to tell them what happened, I told them my point of view and told me that I was going to be sent back to Australia in a couple of weeks to go to jail for 10 years for helping him, they told me that it was the minim time for the crime that I did and because I was threatened by Caspar. I learnt that Caspar was going to jail for 30 years for drug dealing and threatening peoples life.

Tyler the journalist told Troye that he was brave to do what he did, and he should be proud that he was protecting his family from Caspar. 2 weeks later Troye was sent back to Australia, to spend his 10 years in jail, And when he will get he be so happy to be free again.