The World Cup

Wake up Harry" Hermione commanded "Wha why" Harry asked "Because something happened I think it is a riot" Hermione stated "Oh" Harry said whilst sitting up and getting out of bed "Come on" Hermione yelled,it didn't matter though because he got lost while Ron pulled Hermione away.

He then sees a group of 3 split off and go after a girl who he didn't recognize at the time but followed nonetheless knowing what they were going to try and do. He followed the group into the forest before noticing that it was Gryffindor chaser Katie Bell,his crush.

Anger boiling inside him he shoots one of the few dual worthy spells "Reducto" it hit him in the face and sent him flying. The one of the two turned and shouted "Crucio" but not before Harry shouted "Stupefy" knocking the other person out but he instantly fell and started crying in pain because it felt as if you got stabbed 1,000 times at once.

"How I will be rewarded for killing the great Harry Potter" said the man "Avada Kedavra"

_____________________________________________

Katie was walking with Angelina,and Alicia when chaos broke out,she instantly got separated and was looking for her wand when 3 men started chasing her she knew full well what they were trying to do.

She started to give up any hope left when she got cornered but then as he was unzipping his pants she heard someone call "Reducto" and watched as the perp went flying and she was getting her hope back slowly before she heard them both shoot spells at each other "Stucioy" is what it sounded like as another perp is down knocked unconscious but then she heard a blood-curdling scream, as she looked over she saw it was none other than Harry Potter.

"How I will be rewarded for killing the great Harry Potter" She was so angry she tried to stand but couldn't so she looked away as he screamed "Avada Kedavra".
She looked over to see the man flying back as Harry raised his hand in defiance and then a black mist started floating out of him and disappearing until she heard a gasp for breath as she realized he survived another killing curse. Since she could hardly walk she crawled over and tried to wake him up but to no avail so she started crying with Harry in her arms but then someone grabbed her around her neck pulled her closer and said "I'm okay i'm okay" He said comfortingly, Then asked "Are you okay Katie" She pulled back and nodded and said"Only because of you" she paused before asking "How can I ever repay you" Harry responded by saying " Being my friend is enough Katie".

Then several loud cracks were heard then the wizards all shouted "Stupefy" when Harry heard this he pulled Katie down onto his lap as she buried her face in Harry's shoulder before she heard Mr.Bell and Mrs.Bell shouted "That's my daughter"they saw Katie in Harry's lap but didn't care at the moment because she wanted to make sure her daughter was okay "Are you okay dear" Mrs.Bell asked worriedly "Yes mum but I wouldn't be if it wasn't for Harry he got-""Enough chit-chat get them to the medical tent" said the person she recognized to be Barty Crouch "Yes sir" but then Harry collapsed making Katie worry then she felt him still breathing and was relieved but only a bit.
(Skipping 9 Hours of Harry Potter Being Unconscious)

Harry wakes up in bed with a sleeping Katie Bell right next to him smiling as like I said earlier he has a crush on her he lay there thinking for five minutes when Katie wakes up to find Harry staring into space and exclaimed "Harry" giving him a big hug "Thank you" she said he responded with "No thank you for being my friend it's enough for me"