chap 1:New friends

Anna's POV

"Anna ,honey hurry up ,you gonna be late for school " my mom says from down stairs .
"Coming mum ,"i say coming from the bath room .I walk to my closet and try to find something to wear and land on a pair of shorts and a croptop not something to think about coz the "cool" kids in school will always pick on anything i decide to wear .
I head down stairs to find my mum waiting by the stairs "You ready "she asks.
"Yea,wheres Dylan ?"i ask .Ooh i forgot Dylan is my big brother .
"He went to school with his friends "i was not shocked it was usual since the beggining of summer .
"This year is gonna be fun ,awsome i hope soo "i told myself as i walked out heading to my mum's car .

I tried smiling being positive but the eyes the murmours made me feel sick .I made my way to my locker "I thought she would have already transferred schools by now"karya said as i walked passed by them .
Karya has been bulling me since i was 9 .I dont know what happened coz we were once close .
I ignored all the murmours and headed to my locker to get my books .Karya passed by me and made sure to push me in away that my books fell down.
"Let me help you"a voice said
"No i dont need your help ,am fine"i  said coldly.
"No i still want to help "he added
"Why do you wanna help ?you are just gonna make fun of me like the rest "i said
"Why do you think that?"
"Coz no one wants to help nor associate with me ,they say am a freak "
"I still dont care am gonna help you anyways"he said picking the books .
"Why do they treat you that way "
"Just get away from me ,wont you people will pick on you because you are speaking to me"i said coldly
"Anyway whatever you say am gonna keep you company ,i need help to locate the principles office since i was to go with my sister and i cant find her anywhere "he said with a smerk
"Danny i have been looking everywhere for you "a voice said from behind.
"Ooh by the way am Daniel Johnson,nice to meet you "he said
"Am Anna May nice to meet you "i said smiling.
"Am Bethany Johnson and am Daniels sister .We where heading to the princple's office and apparently we dont know where that is ,do you mind taking us "she said with a convincing smile.
"Ms Anna ,glad you are here this are our knew students and i would like you to show them around"The principle ,Ms Bushwhack said.
She has been trying to get me friends ,she even talked to my mum about my loneliness in school no wonder she is asking me to show the knew students around.
"Here are your timetables ,apparently you have same lessons ,let me know if you have a problem"
"Thank you Ms Bushwhack "i said.
"Ooh ,i have English "Bethany said
"I have Enlish too "i said"Eww i have math "Daniel said with a frown on his face .
"Anna whats up"Bethany said .
"Nothing its just that i am not used to people talking to me in school"i said shyly.
"What are you for real?"she asked surprised
"Yea they think am a freak"
"No ,thats them i think you are amazing ,we are gonna be besties"she said pulling my arm heading to room 68.
Soo that what its feels having a friend a warm feeling in your heart i hope its gonna last longer.