chapter 1

she was killed,killed by who no one knows. No fingerprints just one trace, just one boy... You see what happened was a mystery, a mystery that started with a boy,a boy named Josh. An innocent young boy one that couldn't hurt a fly if it came down to it but no one saw the inside, the truth the deep deep dark side but himself. It was scary that day some may have said it wasn't like him to do such a thing but others they never paid attention. You know this girl didn't die nor was she killed this girl vanished. All that was left was a note a note that simply said JOSH. Nobody would ever expect a kid to do a crime that deep. Police told everyone it was a murder a crime the girl would never be seen nor found again. See what they told me was different get over it the girl was never innocent anyways. Hi im Jacob and this is my story, a story based on three things. a murder, a crime and simply a victim. You see these three things link, you cant commit a murder with out a victim and you cant do this with out it being a crime. Those three things are also known as m.c.v but the police never linked them instead they accused someone who could never hurt a fly if it came down to it and that boy was josh and josh was my brother. Yes i know what your thinking he is my brother i will always have his back but that isn't the case this time he knew something no one else knew. He shouldn't have done what he did but who knew........