Chapter 1

Sunday afternoon, I walked to the local Daegu Market down the street to my house. I smile at multiple people that I know, Mrs. Lee, with her long brown and gray hair calls me over mouthing words that I can't hear from where I'm but, she smiles at me and points at some fruits. I go towards her with a smile, my teeth are showing. "Hello Mrs. Lee, how are you today?" My smile doesn't leave my face showing my dimples which are a part of me that I love. "I'm good and you darling how are you?" I was going to answer, but before I open my mouth she yelled. "Mark! Come here and see Ever! You haven't seen her since your depart for your military service!" Yes, my name is Ever. my parents named me like that because of their endless love for each other and Mark is my childhood best friend, I haven't seen him in so long. He left for two years to do his military service and just came back a couple days ago.

The next couple of seconds, a tall, handsome man with brown hair rushes out of Mrs. Lee's fruit truck. He is wearing a white shirt and blue jeans with a blue flannel at his waist. I smiled even more, happy to see my best friend. He almost jumps on me to hold me tight against him, I respond to his hug my eyes closed to thrive this moment to the maximum. My nose is getting filled with the sweet smell of firewood that he is wearing. I missed him. After a while the embrace stops and we both took a while to look at what might have change about each others. "Wow, Ever, your hair grew so fast! And I love the brown it goes well with your eyes." I smiled again and looked at my long brown hair before speaking. " And you didn't change, except that you're even more handsome!" He laughed and winked at me. I think he was trying to make it sexy, but we both know that it's a joke. " I gotta go help mom, but we definitely need to see each other soon." I nod and hugged him once more before both of us say goodbye.

I continued walking in the street fulfilled with stands of all sorts. One attracted me and I decided to go towards it. A old woman that i've never seen before with grey hair placed in a bun smiled at me showing even more her wrinkles. On her table was a bunch of jewelry and one ring was stealing my attention. I looked at the classic but beautiful silver ring. I picked it up to itemize it closely. Ten dollars, not to expensive. "You like it?" asked the old lady. "Mh?" I answered. I didn't hear the woman smiling at me too busy admiring the object in my hand. "This ring will realise what ever wish you wish for. So be careful for what you wish on front of it." I smiled at the woman. I didn't believe a thing of what she just said. I gave her a ten dollar bill and answered, "Oh great! I will be carefull."

Once the ring placed on my middle finger of my left hand, I went home, in my normal home, of my dull life. Once in my room, I sight and went to do homework. "I wish I had a less boring life..." Once finished, I jumped on my bed a book in my hand in which I only had time to read three pages before falling asleep.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A bottle of water in my hands, I stared at the window outside the dance practice room in Seoul, I was still sweating from the last hour of dance I had just done. My black hair which were matching my eyes were wet from all that effort as well as my shirt and my breath was sharp. "Hey Kai, you're ok?" That was my choreographer Andy Lee, he has been in SMTown way longer than me. SMTown is our agency. I want to be a singer and dancer. Our group is already formed of twelve members. I nodded my head to his question and sight. "Again" he says, I look at him with a tired look before he repeated "Again Kai, come on! And then I will give you my present for your debut." I sight again and stood up to start all over again on our song: Mama.

After dancing for one more hour, I looked at the oldest one on front of me exhausted. He smiled and gave me a little box wrapped neatly. I smiled and  opened the box to see a simple mix silver ring. It was my style and I liked it a lot. I often go for the simplest things. I thank him and smiled. "This ring will exhaust all your wishes apparently. I think it will be good for your debut."  I hugged him to thanks him again before we both rapped all our stuff and left the room to rest.

Once in my dorm, most precisely on my bed reading a book, I heard my door open. It was D.O, my roommate. D.O is his stage name but he doesn't like being called by his birth name. " The manager wants to see you." I looked at the noireau standing at the entrance of the door. "Again?"

"Yeah... I know it's late Kai and that you're probably really tired but, it seems important."

"Why me ? I'm not the leader of our group. Why wouldn't it be Suho who needs to go?"

"I don't know... but hurry up."

He lightly smiled at me, probably sorry for me, before closing the door of our room. I then stood up to go see our manager. I just wish I had a easier life.