Get Rid of Medical Transportation Worries With MASA MTS | Reviews

MASA Global, a medical transportation company established in 1974 and currently providing serving in 17 different international locations and covering the major U.S. area. MASA Global cover different locations and offer different services with its business divisions MASA MTS, MASA ASSIST, and MASA TRP.

MASA MTS is notorious for the services across the areas and has been successfully serving across 100000 members along with other business divisions. MASA MTS stands for Medical Transportation Solutions is offering membership plans for both Individual and Business. MASA MTS is dedicated to bringing their members to home from anywhere in the world. Along with the medical transportation services, MASA MTS also cover out of pocket medical expenses when your insurance falls short. We provide you HELP with medical transport arrangements and our membership eliminates the high medical transportation costs that most insurance policies do not cover 100%. Membership Benefits cover you at home and when traveling for work or pleasure.Ground Ambulance: MASA MTS covers emergency ground ambulance transportation for members to and from appropriate medical facilities – whether members are close to home or around the world – by covering the out-of-pocket costs that are not covered by insurance.Helicopter Transportation: If emergency helicopter transportation is needed, MASA MTS will cover out-of-pocket costs MASA MTS Members incur from helicopter transports to the nearest appropriate medical facilities capable of providing required medical treatment.Medical Airplane: When members need to be transported by air ambulance to specialized treatment, MASA MTS will coordinate medical airplane transportation, plus get the member back home free of charge.For feedback to services, consider a check on and you will be able to find the experience of their previous clients. Find how these services have been life-saving for the individuals and transported them to the medical facilities.