im jason,jason mccann

Andreas pov..

I was in my last period as usual doodling in my notebook when the teacher spoke.

"alright class listen up there will be a new student in today please make him feel welcome"

ugh..another boy that will tease me I thought.but once those doors opened I just started doodling again.I really didn't care about thus dude.

"okay everyone this is..."

" I'm Jason Mccann"the voice said

my head shot right up.he's sounded so familiar.wait isn't he the most wanted teenager alive.but these stupid people don't even realize it.I just hope he doesn't sit next to me.

"Mccann you will be sitting next to..hmm"

please not me please not me.

"oh miss russett raise your hand"

are you really kidding me right now.I raised my hand and he came walking next to me."alright well that's it just keep working,but Andrea can you show Mr.McCann a tour of the school."I just nodded and we both got up out of the class.

we akwardly walked through the hallway.

"my names Andrea by the way"

"what a stupid name"Jason said.

woah hold up!what did he just say.has he heard his name or what?

"excuse me?"

"you heard me sweet cheeks"

"don't talk to me like that ever again OK Mr.mcdouble."

he gave me an evil glare when I called him that.

"no you listen up and listen good you don't want to mess with me.you here me Andrea"

"what ever mcdouble"

I showed him the rest of the tour and we both came back to class.

"about time you too came back now here are your homework you both are partners"

are you serious!

"oh that's no problem me and Andrea have some catching up to do."he smirked at me going back to his desk.I grabbed the paper and slowly went back to my desk.what the heck did he just say.....this dude is seriously scaring me.for sure I'm bit going home with him.