Maybe

(A/N: omg… my first ever RuoShan fic! 😍😍😍) 
"Sect leader Wen." Jin Guangshan called as he walked towards Wen Ruohan. 

Wen Ruohan turned, expected the guest since the other took the initiative to invite himself in the Qishan. It was after the announcement of the result of the tournament the Wen Sect personally hosted, yet they weren’t even in the top 5 - this brings shame to them. 

Jin Guangshan is smiling as he stopped in front of him. Earlier, he secretly told a Wen Sect disciple to tell their sect leader that he’s be coming to the Qishan day later. 

"What?" Wen Ruohan asked. 

Jin Guangshan fanned himself. "I am here to have a talk with the famed good sect leader." He answered. 

"You mean...?" Wen Ruohan asked, still doesn’t know the reason behind Jin Guangshan calling him. 

Jin Guangshan just chuckled. "How about sect leader Wen accompany me to the brothels here in Qishan?" He asked, smiling brightly. 

"If you only want to fuck the night around in my territory, there’s no need to notify me." He coldly said. "You could bring a disciple to accompany you." He told him. 

"Aiyo~ but I didn’t bring anyone with me." Jin Guangshan said. "Also, the disciple might just ditch me since I am of other sect." He explained. 

Wen Ruohan’s thick but sharp brows twitched. "You are aware not only I’d ditch you, but I can kill you. You know the tip of the balance between my sect and you - four other sects." He said, his face serious. "Or you deliberately offered yourself for me to kill since you know the four other sects would use it against us?" He asked. 

Jin Guangshan’s thin and elegant brows raised. "Sect leader Wen is truly wise. I didn’t think of that..." he said and covered his face with his open fan, as if contemplating and hiding his embarrassment. 

Wen Ruohan’s face went dark. "Just what the hell do you want why are you here?" He asked, now frowning. He really can’t think of other reason Jin Guangshan would visit him this late at night. Perhaps... he really just want to fool around in his territory? Does the Lanling had ran out of women? 

Seeing Jin Guangshan still contemplating, he assumed that might be it. He sighed and walked past him, indicating he’d accompany him. Even if they are mighty and oppressive his clan is, they still know how to treat guests - especially if they came for them. And in the middle of the night at that. Wen Ruohan thought, sighing, when he felt Jin Guangshan silently followed him. 

Half an hour later and they arrived in the red-light district area. The citizens were shocked to see their sect leader visiting such a place, yet they didn’t mind since their sect leader is a man. He can satiate his desires any time. What’s more shocking is that, he’s with a sect leader of the four other sects pitting against them of Wen Sect. Also, it’s the famed womanizer sect leader. 

They went inside the largest brothel. The women immediately surrounded them and their hands felt them all over masterfully. "Masters~" they seductively called as they pulled them inside. 

"... it’s not me. Your guest tonight is him." Wen Ruohan said and pointed Jin Guangshan grinning from ear to ear. 

The women immediately nodded as they flocked over Jin Guangshan. Wen Ruohan sat on the big sofa and ordered a drink. He watched as Jin Guangshan cheerfully chatted with the women as their large group walked towards him. 

"Aiyo~ sect leader Wen is so generous to give you all to me." He heard Jin Guangshan said to the women. "Shall we all get a room?" He asked and smiled brightly at them.