Surfing

It started off with an argument between me, my parents, and my life.

"Look," my mom said,"I do think its nice that your boyfriend is letting you stay at his house, but he's paying everything! So you should get a job and help him out!"

"But there are only three things that I know how to do: math, science, and anything artsy. But anything that specializes in those are all way to far out of the area." I reminded them.

There was a long silence in the room as my parents took that in. It's true, I wouldn't have enough time during the day to get over to a job in time.

"All stars start out small, you know." father beamed. "Just find something close by, like a restaurant or that new movie theater! I heard they're looking for workers!"

Standing up from the couch and grabbing my bag, I made my way out the door, only stoping to turn around and say, "Thanks! Don't worry I'll try my best like I always have."

The car trip back to my boyfriends house took longer than it usually seemed to take. "Try my best like I always have. Trying my best almost always meant you two forcing me to take more time than I need to work on everything." I mumbled the last part under my breath.

It was about five thirty six when I arrived back at the house. It wasn't really big, I mean, it didn't need to be too big to fit just two people. A large, chubby, black cat strolled along the crosswalk before sitting and swishing its tail. This was Zach's cat, Louie.

"Hi there ya little dumbutt. Whatcha doing out here?" The cat nuzzled against my hand and purred.

"Looks like he's sleeping." I noted, noticing all the lights were out. "Heh~"

Door unlocked, walking in, turning on the lights, and everything was as it was when I left: a big mess. Clothes in messy piles, ready to go in the laundry, McDonalds bags on the table. Whatever, I'll clean it up later tonight, I told myself, yet I stopped myself to throw away the bags.

Turning the lights down before entering, I slipped into Zach's room where he in fact, was fast asleep. "Awe~ he's just so cute when asleep~" I whispered to Louie. His black hair ends up to be down to waist long, never shorter, never longer. He usually wears a long sleeve sweater like shirt to bed, with a skull patterned in on the front, along with white sweat pants. His cross necklace was flung to the side; he wears it because it belonged to his father before he died in the Afghanistan war.

He noticed my presence and opened his gold-brown eyes. A sleepy smile spread across his face.

"Hi there." he mumbled. The cat suddenly jumped onto him, forcing the air out of his lungs to create a soft yip.

"Don't mind me, just in here to use your computer." I cooed, moving away to the bedside desk where the computer sat.

"What are you doing?"

"Nothing really."

"Come on what?"

"Fine. I'm looking for a job."

"A job?" he sat up, obviously very interested. "What gave you that idea?"

"My parents."

"Oh-"

Time- 7:46 p.m.

"Why not just to for that new movie theater?"

"Maybe. Oh god I don't know!" I buried my face in my hands, whining from tiredness and from the fact that I still haven't found anything interesting.

I was moved onto Zach's lap, and was held close to his chest.

"We will get you through this! I promise!" he gently kissed my cheek.

"I hope so..."

"Wait I have an idea!" he suddenly shouted. "Hold up a sec and don't look!" he reached over me and began typing something in.

"You're looking!"

"No I'm not!"

"Ok here it is!" I opened my eyes.

Freddy Fazbear's Fun House, fun for kids and adults alike!

"Oh hell no!"

"What's wrong?" Zach asked.

"Isn't this the place that the 'Bite of 87' occurred?!"

"Yah, but like it says, almost twenty five years ago. I remember going there when I was a kid, and has lots of fun there!" He leaned back and sighed, then leaned forward again to read something. "It looks like they need a new security guard. Give it a shot!"

Me. Working as a security guard. At a child's play house.

"All stars start out small." my fathers words echoed in my mind.

Why not? It seemed easy enough!

"Alright! We'll go check it out tomorrow!" I announced proudly.

"Good. *large yawn* well, it's pretty late now, time for bed." Zach yawned and picked me up and gently set me down before getting in himself.

"Alright. This is actually kinda exciting!" I cheered. A quick kiss interrupted me.

"That's to finding a job!" he joked.

"Heh~ to finding a job!"

<Hello my fellow otters! how are ya? good? good.

What about this story? Good? Awesome? Amazing!

So as you can tell, this is a Five Nights at Freddy's fanfic I've decided to work on! Its a phase.

Tell me what you think of chapter one!

Bye!>