Hard To Get-Part 1

It was just another day. Just another boring day. What was going to happened today!? Who the fuck knows. You wake up and stare at your clock on your nightstand. You start to get up and merge out of your room. Your Dad watching TV. Of course. Your Mum cleaning the house, of course. Your siblings doing whatever. You didn't even care. You receive a text from your best friend. "Come to the Beach! Meet you there in an hour! xo". Looks like she chose for you. You roll off the kitchen stool and walk back into your room. You find your favourite bikini and decided to wear it. You put on denim shorts and a loose top over top. You slipped into some flip flops. You tied your hair into a messy ponytail. Slipped on some waterproof mascara and eyeliner. You grabbed your handbag and begin to head out. "Where are you going!?" your Mum shouts over the vacuum. "The beach!" you shout back. "Okay, well don't bring sand back in the house!". You grab your car keys out of the bowl and walked out. Throwing your handbag on the passenger seat. You plug your iPod in and drive off. You have "Boom Boom" by Justice Crew playing in the car. You start dancing to by yourself. You stop at a traffic light and casually dance to yourself. You look over to the car beside you. 5 teenage boys in a black Range Rover casually staring at you. You roll your eyes and begin to drive off. You pull up on the side of the road in front of a restaurant. You get out of the car and start walking over to the beach. You walk across the road and the same black Range Rover speeds over to you. You stop dead in your tracks and raise an eyebrow at the boys. Some curly haired boy driving with a Blonde person in the passenger seat and 3 other boys in the back you couldn't see. You kept walking across the road. Your best friend runs over to you and says "What the hell! You almost got killed!" "I know. Boys are so immature thinking they're all high and mighty because they have their fucking license".

You and your best friend are walking along the sand. "Oh there's my boyfriend! I'll go tell him Hi and I'll be straight back kk!? Stay here!" your best friend says. "mmmhmm" you reply back. She runs off to her boyfriend. You completely ignored her and walked off wherever you wanted. You start heading over to the water just too cool your feet off. The water was level with your ankles. It was just perfect for now. You heard someone say "Go long!" but you completely ignored it. The next thing you know, you feel some ram straight into you from behind you. You are immediately knocked over in the water. "Ow! My Eyes! Ow!" you say. Salt water is in your eyes, up your nose and in your mouth. "Oh my god! It burns!" you yell. "I'm so sorry" you hear a voice say. You would wipe your hands then wipe your eyes but everything is wet. The curly haired boy throws the blonde boy the towel. "Oh my god!" you kept saying. "I'm so sorry" you kept hearing the boy say. You wipe your eyes on the towel and look up. It's the Blonde boy from the car. "Oh my god what the hell do you want!?" you say. "I'm so sorry. That was an accident. My mate Liam threw the ball to far and I didn't see where I was going" "Obviously". "I'm sorry. Can I buy you something!? New change of clothes!? Anything!?". "Thanks, but no thanks.." you say while walking away. "Wait"! the blonde guy yells. "Oh my god what does he want" you thought to yourself. "I'm Niall. Whats your name!?" "Why!?" "It's polite I suppose". "Fine, I'm (Y/N)" "Nice to meet you (Y/N)" "Wish I could say the same Niall". "Why can't you!?" He asks. "Because, you looked at me as if I was retarded in the car. Then your curly haired, tall friend almost ran me over and then you come and pull my into the water". "Harry. His name is Harry" Niall says. "And I don't really care" you say walking away. Niall smirks and runs back over to you. "Look, I am sorry" he says. "Didn't we just do this!?" you ask. "Let me make it up to you!?" "Thanks, but no thanks. It's only midday and I've already tried to be killed twice. I'm good". "(Y/N)! Oh my god I thought I told you to stay put!" "Sorry. I probably should of." "Why are you all wet (Y/N)!? Did you swim without me!? And why in your clothes!?" "It really doesn't matter. How's Mark!?" you say walking away from Niall. You turn your head to see what he was doing and he was just still staring at you. "How was that blonde guy you were talking to (Y/N)!?" "Don't know. His name is Niall. And I think he's Irish". "Do you like him!?" "No. I'm not in the mood to be tied down right now". "I think you need to get back out there (Y/N). Have a bit of fun yeah!?" "I love you and all, but I'm ending that topic as of right now. How bout we go grab some Lunch!?".

"Hey Niall. How was that!?" Liam asks. "She's playing Hard to get. For sure. She sure knows how to stand her ground. I like her. Alot" Niall says. "How you going to get her!?" Harry asks. "I don't know. I'll find a way." "How you going to find her!?" Louis says. "We'll run into each other. I know we will". Your best friend starts heading back in the direction where Niall was. "I think thats her best friend!" Niall says. Niall makes his way over to your best friend. "Hello there! My name is Niall. I was wondering where your friend (Y/N) works." "Oh yeah. She works with me at Starbucks. She makes the best Frappocinos." "Excellent! When does she work next!?" "Tomorrow at Midday til 4pm". Your best friends walks away after that. Niall turns around and says "Boys, we're going to Starbucks tomorrow". "Oh good. Eleanor would like that" Louis says. "I'll get you (Y/N)." Niall says as you watches you walk across the road, back to your car.

You get back in your car and look out the window, to see Niall still staring at you. "Eh" you say. You start up your car and drive off. You arrive back home. You open the door. You Mum immediately stands up and says "Do you have sand on you!?" "No, Mum. I'm pretty sure I left all that in the car". "Oh good come on in". "How was the beach darling!?" "Well, Mum. I almost got hit by a car that literally was ages away and I got knocked into the water, my eyes still stink a bit, I get sniffing up salt water marinaded boogers. And this Blonde Irish guy kept hitting on me. I hope he realizes I'm definitely not interested right now" "Oh wow. You almost got hit!? What!? Idiot drivers these days eh love!? And Oh, you don't want another boyfriend!?" "No, Mum. Not after my last break up." "Oh yeah. I'm sorry love. You take your time with whatever you want to too". 2 years ago, you had a boyfriend, you were together for 2 years, until he cheated on you and you ended it all. After 2 years. You don't plan on being in a relationship right now. You're tired of boys hurting you anyway.