Tuesday's

Samantha just finished college and she's been driving around for hours trying to find a good place to apply for a job. The only place she knows that she'll be excepted into is Tuesday's. She finally gives up and drives to Tuesday's. Tuesday's is the restraunt at the corner of the so called "ghetto city" or that's what people call it. The name of the town is actually Rosewood but nobody calls it that.

Samantha walks into the old run down building and goes up to the cashier. He was wearing a blue and white stripes hat with blue pants and a white sweater with blue stripes around the wrist. She looked around and saw the other 4 workers there warring the exact same thing. There were no girl workers because all the girls near Rosewood knew that they wore nasty clothes and they thought the place was scary looking. Which it was. They would rather have no job then work at Tuesday's but Samantha needed the money. Her little sister, Emily, needed surgery and her family except her mom all lived miles away. Her mom couldn't pay for it because she only had half of what they needed.

The man at the cash register's name was Jacob. "Hello, welcome to Tuesday's! How may I help you?" He said. Samantha liked his dark green eyes and his hair style. "I'm here for a job" she said nervously infront of the cute guy. "Oh yes! You must be Samantha, am I wrong?" He replied quickly. "No your right! Did I get the job?" She said not very proud. "We'll of course we never say no to applications because we very few workers. Actually your our first girl worker in a long time" he said happily. "What happened to the other girl?" She said creeped out a little. "Well I don't wanna scare you but nobody exactly knows." He said.