Confess

I walk through the school halls. Like always, waving and smiling to them so I won't look rude in front of them.

I don't want to be talked behind my back. That is heart breaking and it hurts. I am in pain and I don't need to feel much more pain.

As I walk, searching for Taehyung through the sea of students, I spot him with Aeri again. They were laughing and giggling like they have met for years. They met like, yesterday!

Taehyung never acknowledge people around him so technically they just met yesterday. I don't blame him though. He wanted his mind to be far away from me and I understand. I know what he is implying but I don't know why he think of such a stupid move.

I approached him that is with Aeri and put on a serious face. He didn't seem intimidated at all. I almost forgot what to say when his eyes landed on mine.

"We need to talk." I firmly said, not caring his annoyed face.

"We talked yesterday, get lost." He coldly said before talking back to Aeri with a smile.

"Please, Tae, listen to me. This is serious." I argued.

He looked back at me and his eyes never felt even colder. I just wish he never decided to do this idea. It is a clumsy decision. He then looked away and that just pissed me off even more.

"I know why you're doing this." He stayed quiet, not wanting to make a sound. "You want me to be safe, but guess what? You're making a stupid choice."

"Tae, what is she talking about?" Aeri asked but he ignored her.

"I need to talk to her for a minute." Taehyung grabbed my hand harshly and dragged me to an empty classroom.

"What do you fucking want!?" I flinch at his rough words.

I could feel tears pooled on the bottom of my eyes. Then I put myself together and look at him in the eyes. And for a long time I saw vulnerability in his eyes.

"Don't make this even harder for me!" He once again yelled at me."It's already hard to stay away from you and you kept on showing out of nowhere making it much more harder."

"Then don't!" I yelled back at him.

He finally stopped shouting and he look at me with hurt and confusion written all over his face.

"I know your intentions to do this. I know your reasons but this ain't right. I know you're trying to keep me safe but this is all wrong." A tear escaped my eyes and trailed down my cheeks.

"I don't have a choice!"

"You have! You know it will hurt you, but why are you still doing it? Use your brain, Kim Taehyung! They are liars and you believe they will keep their promise? Do you think staying away from me will guarantee my safety? That same guy who touched me that night came to me and threatened me. How stupid are you?" I vented out all my frustrations at him.

"You're hurting me. Think about me for once! Do you think I'm okay with this? I'm also a victim, Tae. And besides, I'm already in this mess. I can't just walk out. We're in this together, no matter you like it or not." I finally said.

"Quinn..."

"Stop, just stop." I sighed while closing my eyes.

"It's just that..." He trailed off once again making me glance at him.

"What?" I asked, impatiently.

"It's just that, you're special to me."

Did I hear it wrong? I'm nothing special to him, I think Aeri does. I do like him but I don't know his feelings towards me.

"You're the only one I wouldn't mind losing my sleep for, the only one who I can never get tired of talking to, and the only one who crosses my mind constantly throughout the day. You're the only one who can make me smile without trying. Bring down my mood without the intention to and effect my emotions with every action of yours. You're the one I'm afraid of losing and the one I want to keep in my life. I don't want anything to happen to you cause I'd rather be the one taking all the pain. I like you, Quinn. I like you very much."

Is this a confession?

"Taehyung, I-"

"You don't need to answer now. I know you need time. I'm willing to give it to you." Taehyung holds my hand gently while his face showed disappointment.

"No, that's not it. Actually, I thought this was a silly feeling but when I'm near you, is like everything is possible. I felt giddy when you smile because of me. I tried to brush it off but the feeling grows much more stronger. I like you too, Kim Taehyung. Very Much." I saw his boxy smile makes its comeback.

That's the Taehyung I adored. The one who has that charming boxy smile, warm eyes, and welcoming hugs. He is the one that is always there for me and the only one who fights for me. Kim Taehyung.

-

The lessons all went well and now it is recess. All the students walked out of their classes and headed to the cafeteria.

I am walking beside Carol. We were talking and laughing together until someone holds my right hand. I glance at the direction of Taehyung who seems to be focused on his phone. He swings our hands back and forth.

Carol seems to notice it and she huffed a sigh. She looks kinda pissed but then she replaced it with a smile.

"I can't believe you guys are a couple now." She shook her head whilst smiling.

"Yeah, it feels like yesterday they hate each other's butt." Jimin added.

"Stoooop..." I whined.

"What? It's true!" Jimin exclaimed. His eyes got twice more bigger.

"I'm still not used to it." I mumbled.

"It's okay. We'll do this slowly." Taehyung suddenly said.

I felt my heart beat increase and my face heats up. I then look away from him. I feel like I'm gonna explode any minute. What are you doing to me Kim Taehyung?

_______________________________________

Hi guys❤
Finally, they confessed to each other. You don't think this is the end right? What will happen to Jungyoon? I'll try to update often but exams are coming at the end of the month and I need to prepare. I'll still try. Stay cute!