INTRO

Not edited! 

Poppy in PIC! 

Song Jason played while dropping Poppy off XD

I am currently having a bad day.

I woke up late and missed my bus on the first day of my senior year; which, resulted in me having to wake up my brother. That wouldn't have been such a problem if he didn't decide to WWE suplex me out of his room. Surprisingly, that wasn't the worst thing to happen to me today.

After my dear brother, Jason, dropped me off with his embarrassingly loud back-in-the-day rap music, I decided to cut through the juniors building alleyway to get to class faster. Only to fall backwards, BACKWARDS, into mud. Who falls backwards? I do!

So, when I did get to Mr. McHugh class I looked like I crapped on myself with two big mud puddles on my new jeans. Luckily, brown complements my green eyes and matches my brown long hair... sarcasm. Again, not the worst thing that happened to me.

Fortunately, my friends Shawna and Luna have most of the same classes as me. After these catastrophic events, I could say some of my day was going right. Also, this was our senior year and the teachers didn't feel like immediately giving us homework.

Everything was going smoothly up until lunchtime came around.

"What are you gals going to eat", Luna, my pink and blue colored hair, best-friend asked.

"I refuse to eat these white people food", Shawna, my proud half-native american best-friend replied.

"Hey, I'm white", I say in fake disgust. We go through this all the time. Shawna mother is full native american while her father is white and black. Though she ignores her father bloodline completely because of her grandfather on her mother side encouraged her to do so while she was a kid.

"Yes, but your ancestors came over after the killing and raping of my people", we all said in union because she always told us this when speaking of "white people". 

Shawna forced me one year to trace back my ancestors and we found out that my family moved here a hundred years after America was established. Luna was luckily born in Puerto Rico and didn't have to be subjugated to Shawna forceful ways.

"Hey, there go your lover boy, Mark", Luna nudge me, pointing over to my crush since 7th grade.

Mark Willington was the rich quarterback of Willington High. He was also my soulmate but, didn't know that yet. With his blonde hair and blue eyes and his broad shoulders; I was convinced we would make the most beautiful children. Did I mention he was 6'2?

"He's coming over", Shawna said unimpressed. She didn't enjoy our love for boys, she wouldn't participate in any of our shenanigans when we would go sightseeing while the guys practiced in any sports.

"OMG, OMG, OMG, Luna how do I look", I asked trying to fix my long mess of a hair.

"You look find, now smile because he's here", Luna said pushing my hand down.

"Hey Shawna, Poppy, Luna", Mark Willington smiled. His voice was heaven.

"Hi", we replied, me and Luna's longer than necessary.

"So, I know this is really forward but, its senior year and I don't want to miss this", Mark blushed.

OMG, my crush, MARK WILLINGTON is about to confess to me.

"I've always liked you but I just didn't know how to say it", he looks down blushing even harder.

He's ADORABLE!

"Would you go out with me"-- "YES!"-- "Luna", he looks at Luna as I stand awkwardly with my hands out toward him.

Wait! What? Luna?

"Um".

HE'S GAY?!

Did I mention Luna's a guy!

I sit back down in my chair. This was officially the worst thing to happen to me today.

....

(TO BE CONTINUED)

##################### AUTHOR NOTE######################

Short for the beginning!!

Decided to finally to write a book. Hope you guys like it! Just wanted to say that this is my first book and I suck at grammar and punctuation. But if you work through that I promise to give as good as I got and make this an interesting book!

PLEASE VOTE & COMMENT!!!