My Heart is Stolen By You(1)

Guys!!! This is my 1st TS (Two Shot)!!! Do support me and ENJOY READING!!!

The song in cover is my fav song by my FAV singer...That's why I uploaded it!!! Not related with the story!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene-1

One handsome boy stopped his JEEP before the Marriage Hall as he got a notification in his Phone.

*Whatsapp notification-Ali added you into the group called WEDDING.

His phone rang the next moment...He answered it.

Boy:Hello...Ya...I am here in the parking lot.Coming.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene-2

A girl talking into phone while parking her car.

Girl(talking into phone):Yes MA.Ho geya. I am coming.Yes I got the flowers.Bye.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Scene-3

The beautiful girl pushed the JEEP which was in front of her car and she panicked.

Girl:OMG! What I did???

She was chanting many things without looking anywhere.Suddenly she heard a husky voice.

Boy: Aapko jan na hai aapne keya kiya? Toh phir please kripa kar ke bahar aiye aur dekhiye.

The boy didn't saw her face yet.She was scared. What if he do any police complain.She stepped out of the car while the boy was waiting furiously!!!She started talking.

Girl: See...I didn't do it purposely.It just happened.I am sorry.Please don't call cop.I am sorry.

As she started to talk the boy was just watching her mesmerizingly!!! He was too lost to hear her sorry.She was all the time looking in the floor.She didn't even saw his face.Her voice was like a sweet melody for him.When he was not replying she got confused and looked up. They had a beautiful eye-lock.

Boy(in thoughts): Man,She is so beautiful even in her casuals.But who comes in a wedding wearing casuals???

Suddenly they heard that someone is calling them.They came out from daze and saw a lady standing there confused.

Lady: Avni baccha...Itna der kyun laga rehe ho. Chalo phool lekar.

Avni: Ha maa. Main bas aa hi rehi thi.

Then she looked at Neil and said....

Neela Ma: Aur beta aap Neil ho na? Prakash Saab ka Beta?

Neil: Yes .Aunty. 

Neela:Chalo beta andar chalo. Avni phool lekar aao.

Avni: Ayi ma.

Neela left and then Avni started speaking.

Avni: Listen MR.Neil I am sorry. I didn't saw your jeep.So...Please don't call COP.

Neil: Ooh...Easy LADY...It's ok. And by the way I don't have to call cop.As I am a cop only...

Avni was standing open mouthed...While our hero Neil smirks and said...