I

It's raining..

All I have to do is to wait for the rain to stop in this little waiting shed until I walk my way to school again.

As I read my book, you came in soaking wet, blaming yourself that you shouldn't done such a stupid thing to run under a thousands of raindrops. You kept on murmuring 'a duck is waterproof so should I. I'm one of them though'

I never entertained a person unless they do it first and so, you talked to me asking if I'm a student since you didn't even know me and I'm just wearing my ordinary clothes.

I asked where school did you came from and you answered a specific name of school which is only beside our's.

It was quite uneasy for me to communicate with someone like you who is obviously talkative. I'm a self-centered person and I'm a kind that would rather be quiet than to be bothered with the things that I'm usually not into.

'News Report: Today is the start of the rainy season and will probably last until the end of the month. We advise you to bring umbrellas everywhere you go'

A rainy season for a month and a skipping school season for me.

The other day... I went to stop in that usual shed again, still reading my book, waiting for the clouds to calm itself from crying. I saw you rushing from the other direction towards the shed. You said 'hi' and I'm not that person who'll act as if I didn't see it so I just smiled at you in reply.

You can't stop yourself from talking too much and it somehow annoyed me since I want a quiet place to stay. I decided to act like I'm reading but in reality, I'm listening to your story.

You said that even though we only met because of this stupid rain, you can feel that I'm a trustworthy person that's why you kept on talking to me, like what you've said ' A quiet person doesn't tend to share secrets, why? because they're quiet!'

That was corny but heck, you're laughing insanely and I was carried away with it. Your laugh is way more funny than the joke itself.

You introduced yourself as 'Choi Yena' together with some of your own made description. ' They say I look like a duck and I kept on saying that yeah I really do look like it but how come that I'm not waterproof? Anyways I'm unique myself so I haha it's embarassing. I know that I'm cute'

You laughed upon saying those. I'm impressed about the way you look upon yourself. You smiled awkwardly and it's cute. Really cute.

The next day, I decided to get some foods to bring with me to school. I went to the usual spot to wait for the rain to slightly stop. I didn't expect that I'll saw you there again, I thought that the last two days are just coincidences but you said that you used to be in here if the rain is still pouring.

You shared about your favorite genre of books and I didn't know that your an aspiring author! I didn't know because your face doesn't define that kind of hobby/work of yours. By this time, I was getting interested with your background that I even exchanged conversations with you up until we're both late for school.

You told me that you're only living with your sister. Your parents died when you were 16 exactly two years from now because of a car incident but you didn't give up on your dreams for them. Your dream to become a famous writer.